The Vibrating Thigh

thatguy85

Anyone else do this or am I just nuts? I've been going back and forth texting/calling this girl over the past few weeks. I find myself always wanting to talk to her and looking forward to her calling and sending me messages. Sometimes I have to put my foot on the brake though just to make sure that I am not moving too fast and over-messaging her, and when this happens I await anxiously for her to initiate a conversation with me.

So here I sit, checking my phone every 15 minutes, and when I put my phone into my pocket, I feel my thigh vibrate! When I check my phone, no message, no calls, no nothing. My mind is making my leg freaking vibrate and it feels like it's my phone out of anticipation for her.

Okay now after I type this all out, I feel nuts.

Edited by thatguy85

Well, considering that his screenname is thatguy85, I'm assuming he's 24(ish) years old. He's not really that young.

Not nearly as young as your insinuating him to be at least.

torranceshipman

Chill, it's a figure of speech!

Any person any age can get a big crush on someone and feel like this - like I said before, we've all been there...

I read that comment 'young love' as in, love that is still young, not as in the people in it are young. It made sense to me.

It's called the honeymoon stage, and it's a blast.