Tips on approaching women?

CougarFingers

CougarFingers

When meeting girls I'm way more comfortable in a setting like meeting a friend of a friend. I feel no pressure and can just be more myself since my friend is there, then proceed to get to know the girl after that first impression.

I realize that I'll need to get better at meeting girls, rather than rely on introductions through friends. I've always been shy when meeting new people, slightly lacking confidence.

So could anybody offer some helpful tips on cold approaching? What do you girls like? (Guys share tips as well. Anything could potentially help.)

make eye contact, sustain it for a few seconds and then smile. Give e genuine compliment "you have a great smile" or "you have beautiful eyes"

UrKillinMeSmalls

I've found that the way that has most success is often the simplest.

Stand up straight, sick your chest out a little (but don't look stupid), take a breath, and just walk over to them. Smile, make and hold eye contact, and say hi I'm "Joe" or hi my name's "Steve", and shake their hand (tilt your palm up a little so they feel femenine when they grasp your hand). From there the rest is history.

That is the approach, it's all about substance and body language from there.

I won't guarantee this or anything but I'm just saying this is what has worked for me.

look for a woman that is making a lot of eye contact with you and smiling at the same time. that is your invitation to approach. your "hit rate" with these women will be ten times higher than if you get no signals

mr.dream merchant

Direct eye contact, and smiling really work wonders if you've got a nice smile. Introduce yourself, tell them its a pleasure to meet them (lie or not). Compliment something about them "Your eyes are lovely..you have a very pretty smile..blah blah". Make small talk. Could be about your surroundings. Ask if they're available. Get those digits. Now this, in my opinion, is if you happen to see a girl that catches your eye when you're out and about. In a classroom setting, I'd take a bit more different approach.

I've found that the way that has most success is often the simplest.

Stand up straight, sick your chest out a little (but don't look stupid), take a breath, and just walk over to them. Smile, make and hold eye contact, and say hi I'm "Joe" or hi my name's "Steve", and shake their hand (tilt your palm up a little so they feel femenine when they grasp your hand). From there the rest is history.....

That's a great idea, Thanks!