If the girl you have a crush on finds out you are virgin...good or bad?

Slu27

I think the girl I like alot just found out I was a virgin because my buddy opened his big mouth to all of his friends and Im sure she found out by now. Most likely she is not one, which makes me a bit mad, but I will be even more frustrated if she isnt into me because I have never had sex. SO ladies, if you find out a guy is a virgin is it an immediate turnoff? please help!!

More details needed..

Your age. Her age.

What is your reason you would give her for why V? Also, how long have you been seeing this girl and why hasn't it come up yat if it has been a longer R?

Hmm, I'm a guy and I can empathize with your situation. Back in the day I was dating a girl for about a month. I thought it was a good idea to tell her that I was a virgin (mainly because I thought I loved her, disillusioned by love, etc), I told her, she dumped my a couple of weeks later. She even told me that that was a huge reason for the break up.

Now I don't want to scare you but some people are afraid of virgins because they think you may get too attached. All I can really say is if she doesn't want to date you because you're a virgin then you're probably better off without her. Also keep your head up and don't let it bother you if it is.

• Author
More details needed..

Your age. Her age.

What is your reason you would give her for why V? Also, how long have you been seeing this girl and why hasn't it come up yat if it has been a longer R?

i am 19, she is 20

i have only talked with her once at a party where we first met. but we have been texting back and forth ever since. i will most likely see her tommorow or saturday night

Are you planning on having sex with her? if you guys just met, don't worry about it, if she likes you then it wont matter if your a virgin or not in the long run. If she wont talk to you anymore due to the fact that you are a virgin then it wasn't meant to be and she is a shallow female. Just be real with her, and it's best to build a relationship on honesty. I just lost my V to a girl I dated for a 1.5 months, and she honestly didn't care that I was one. I told her my reasons for why I was and she respected it because I was looking for someone that I actually cared about and she really liked it. Anyways be real with her, tell her whats on your mind when you get to that stage, and if she turns you down then move on and find someone who actually doesn't give a ****. Good luck Mate

Anyways be real with her, tell her whats on your mind when you get to that stage, and if she turns you down then move on and find someone who actually doesn't give a ****. Good luck Mate

That's it! I agree. :)