LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Does She Want Me To Chase Her?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 4th September 2009, 4:00 PM   #1

Does She Want Me To Chase Her?

There's a girl who I have been interested in a long time, She still to this day has also been interested in me for a long time as well, but never was able to be together. but she has a boyfriend. I asked her will I ever have a chance with her, she said never know what could happen in the future so don't give up hope 2 fast does she want me to chase her
Cardell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 4:13 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardell View Post
There's a girl who I have been interested in a long time, She still to this day has also been interested in me for a long time as well, but never was able to be together. but she has a boyfriend. I asked her will I ever have a chance with her, she said never know what could happen in the future so don't give up hope 2 fast does she want me to chase her
No, run the other way. She's just keeping you on the hook as an option. You'll never, ever, not in a million years get with this girl. Go find someone available who doesn't give you vague, future predictions based on what-if's and have-not's.
Old 4th September 2009, 4:56 PM   #3
Established Member

Is this the kind of girl you want? Someone who would lead another guy on while committed to you?
Old 4th September 2009, 5:04 PM   #4
Established Member

I would not want to be her boyfriend.
caramel c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 5:05 PM   #5
Established Member

Also, why don't you stop asking her these things? She has a boyfriend. Let them be.
caramel c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th September 2009, 5:16 PM   #6
Established Member

Yeah she wants you to chase her, she wants to use you for attention. But you will never get with her. What she said in her mind is giving you hope, but it actually just keeps you on the hook so she feels good that someone wants her. Maybe her bf isnt giving her enough attention. But you played your hand waaay too soon by asking her if you will ever have a chance. You never do that, its needy and pretty much lights up a bright sign on your head that reads "Insecurity and Doormat!". Which is why she knows she can use you. She prolly wouldnt leave her bf anyway. Go find a girl that actually likes you.

If youre only dating jerks, It's your people-picker that needs a tune-up.

Last edited by boogieboy; 4th September 2009 at 5:19 PM..
boogieboy is offline   Reply With Quote