"Bad Girls", "Nice Girls", and "Doormat Girls"

dreamergrl

We always here about these male types from the girls on this board, but guys... do you see these types in women? Have you dated these types?

We always here about these male types from the girls on this board, but guys... do you see these types in women? Have you dated these types?

Yes.

Door Mat: Same as a guy. Needy, clingy, overly emotional, will put up with crap she should NEVER put up with.

Good Girl: Confident, self-assured. Doesn’t date bad men or jerks. Loving, patient and kind but loves and respects herself.

Bad Girl: AKA b*tch. Every bit as bad a jerk/bad boy. Same qualities. Deeply insecure and every bit as bad as a door mat. The difference is how they display it.

No More Mr Nice Guy (Glover) is the book I recommend for men that explains the character differences between the three groups. It's far too male-centered to be of any benefit to women. The only comparative book I can suggest is "Why Men Love B*tches".

Well, some men do. I don't ;)

Yeah...unfortunately human beings aren't robots and can't really be catagorized in this way. We're human beings, imperfect, remember?

I have been with a few bad girls and was married to a just plain crazy woman once. I very much prefer the nice girls.

LucreziaBorgia

I've always heard the types as "girls you date/marry" and "girls you just f*ck". Not sure about the good/bad part. I would say that doormats can be either good or bad.

I'd love to hear from men what separates 'girlfriend' material from 'FWB' material.

i'm attracted to the mercurial bad girl who drinks too much and dresses slutty on occasion. they're a challenge unlike the nice girls who are all prim and proper and wear sensible shoes.

I've always heard the types as "girls you date/marry" and "girls you just f*ck". Not sure about the good/bad part. I would say that doormats can be either good or bad.

I'd love to hear from men what separates 'girlfriend' material from 'FWB' material.

FWB material are the types who will rock you in bed but will sleep with your best friend if given the chance. They are fun but you can't trust them or count on them. I dated a woman like that once but she ended up falling in love with me and I had to cut her loose.

Girlfriend or wife material are the ones who know commitment is and will stick by you through thick and thin. They genuinely care about you and will be faithful. Many of them will also rock you in bed as well if you give them the chance.

*stands up and raises right hand*

"hi, my name is alpha and i'm addicted to bad girls..."

*sits back down* :lmao:

Untouchable_Fire
i'm attracted to the mercurial bad girl who drinks too much and dresses slutty on occasion. they're a challenge unlike the nice girls who are all prim and proper and wear sensible shoes.

Do you like the ladies in clear heels?

*stands up and raises right hand*

"hi, my name is alpha and i'm addicted to bad girls..."

*sits back down* :lmao:

bad girls can't be a challenge to get into bed though although you say they are a challenge lmao

bad girls can't be a challenge to get into bed though although you say they are a challenge lmao

bad girls are easy to get in the sack but they are much harder to maintain a relationship with. that makes my life easy because they're not clingy and needy

bad girls are easy to get in the sack but they are much harder to maintain a relationship with. that makes my life easy because they're not clingy and needy

I used to think that way as well but I ended up being the only guy she actually fell in love with. They usually tend to fall for the man who doesn't want a relationship with them.

I used to think that way as well but I ended up being the only guy she actually fell in love with. They usually tend to fall for the man who doesn't want a relationship with them.

a lot of bad girls fear commitment and they are scared of getting hurt but they are still capable of falling for someone , sometimes quicker than others

Yes, this is absolutely true. For men, we don't need to be in love to have sex (well, for some women too).

Love. Simply and plainly put, love. If she inspires me to love her, then she'll be on the short list for marriage.

If she's not the type that I love but is still decent looking then I (not me, men!) would probably still do her.

Men = visual

Women = emotional

On the other hand, men don't need much of anything for sex. But for a LTR or more, there really has to be strong feelings. And those feelings are only generated (IMHO) by women who are confident, self-assured and fun to hang out with.

If you're a b*tch, if you're always uptight, always emotional, etc it's very hard to love her as man. That's because there's always some kind of drama that takes away from just being relaxed, having fun and being comfortable being you.

ya, funny how that works, innit?

Guys, out of curiosity, would you rather err on the side of dating someone slightly too selfish or slightly too "helpful"? I know the ideal is balanced, but let's assume that no one is perfectly balanced.

Guys, out of curiosity, would you rather err on the side of dating someone slightly too selfish or slightly too "helpful"? I know the ideal is balanced, but let's assume that no one is perfectly balanced.
Personally, I am completely done with selfish women.

Me too. Slightly too helpful you can work with but a self centered woman will drive a man insane.

I've been characterized as "sweet" and "innocent" (a lot of people don't see my stubborn side until they know me a bit better!) and it used to bother me and make me feel like I would be friend zoned all the time... but whatever, there's nothing wrong with being perceived as nice, as long as you're not a token "nice girl." LOL.

I would also add “emotionally needy girls” (same for guys). You know the type…the take take takers….and the giv…nope just the takers.

so basically you're "done" with attractive women?