should i stay with my boyfriend or brake up and move on...

bby.cakes

ok so im 18 years old and i been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now we have a four month old baby girl together and its like ever since we moved in a year ago we just argue and argue and he calls me a bitch and a slutt just cause sometimes due to me taking care of my baby i dont do the laundry or whatever but its like he doesnt help he comes home from work takes off his shoes and clothes and where he takes if off it stays and im just not down with that like he needs to pick it up and he doesnt help me if i tell him can you hold our baby he complains because hes tired and im getting tired of all the direspect....

so the othe day i ran into my ex boyfriend and we talked for like an hour outside a store after that day i have been feeling butterflies and i cant get my ex off my mind its like i met him all over again and in a way i wanna be with him because when we were going out it was all about me and making me happy and since i been with my baby daddy i been taking care of him and im really tired of babysitting a 22 year old man my ex has re awaken feelings i never thought i would feel anymore and since that day i ran into him i been talking to him idk if i talk to him to cover up the whole that my baby daddy is creating or if i wanna talk to him to be with him??????

dont think me and my baby daddy are having problems just because i saw my ex this has been going on since we moved in together and while i was pregnant...

my ex tells me he loves me and that he would want to be a dad to my baby.... the only reason why i think so much about it is my daughter you know i feel like i need to know that im doing the right thing.... because its all about her now but in a way i want to be happy too and with my boyfriend i feel like since the respect is gone there just isnt any love anymore...

not to long a go my babydaddy told me he didnt want to be with me anymore but when i said "ok fine" he said he was just playing like wtf!! and then i went to his job and he got mad at me because i went in the store he wanted me to meet him outside the store because he said he doesnt want anybody to gossip that i went to meet up with him :mad: wich that sounds like hes hidding something......

he also smokes weed almost everynight and when me and my baby go to bed he doesnt and he comes hours later all stoned to bed and i dont want that around my daughter.....

the thing that pisses me off is that i asked my mom because we live with my mom i asked her what would she think if i left him and she said that she wouldnt allow it to happen because she wouldnt want me to give a bad example to my baby and they all "my sisters and my brother" argue with me because they say i treat him bad and that hes a good guy because he pays the bills and all but they dont know how he is with me behind closed doors and thats another thing why idk if i whould leave because i feel like my family wont be there for me bassically the only person i have is me and my baby.....

so bassically i been putting up with this SH** for a year already and im tired of it.....

what should i do?????? :confused:

You said that your mom wouldn't allow you to leave your baby daddy because it won't set a good example for your baby. I don't really agree with that. If your boyfriend treats you like this, around your daughter, that right there is very disrespectful. It's not showing a loving example for your daughter. Even if you have a child, you have to look after your own well being as well. As opposed to, if you leave, your leaving all this pain your feeling, your going to be letting your daughter live a life that isn't exposed to the drugs, the verbal abuse and so on. By being strong, and not worrying about what people would think if you leave him because of the whole "stay together for your kids", your letting everyone know that I'm stronger, my daughter doesn't deserve a father like that, I want to find better for her.

I think you need to sit down and talk with him and tell him everything. If he dosen't smarten up, that you will leave because its not fair that your daughter has to be exposed to his childish and immature behaviour.

• Author
You said that your mom wouldn't allow you to leave your baby daddy because it won't set a good example for your baby. I don't really agree with that. If your boyfriend treats you like this, around your daughter, that right there is very disrespectful. It's not showing a loving example for your daughter. Even if you have a child, you have to look after your own well being as well. As opposed to, if you leave, your leaving all this pain your feeling, your going to be letting your daughter live a life that isn't exposed to the drugs, the verbal abuse and so on. By being strong, and not worrying about what people would think if you leave him because of the whole "stay together for your kids", your letting everyone know that I'm stronger, my daughter doesn't deserve a father like that, I want to find better for her.

I think you need to sit down and talk with him and tell him everything. If he dosen't smarten up, that you will leave because its not fair that your daughter has to be exposed to his childish and immature behaviour.

i sat down and talked to him last night and i told him what i was feeling he said he was gonna try to change but idk well see how it goes but i told him that if he ever called me anything disrespectful infront of my daughter he would have to pack up everything and leave because im better than that so im giving him another chance if he messes up thats it! im moving on and im going to take care of my baby even if it means that im by myself with her but im going to give her a life with nothing but love and respect because i want the best for my babygirl....

• Author

and about my mom i think she would be there for me its just that she wouldnt want me to be going from guy to guy you know... but she doesnt understand because my baby daddy is the only one that helps her pay the rent and all that so yea idk if thats why she wont allow it but im gonna look for whats better for my baby not whats better for my mom or anyone else.... because if anything if i found a guy i would take it REALLY slow because i wouldnt want it to happen again im gonna be smarter this time.