trying to get back into the game......

001bh

I had a pretty bad breakup a while ago with my ex and and have gotten over it and feel that I can date again. I met this new girl, she's older than me by a few years, I'm 22 she's 24. I went to school with her but only knew her by acquaintance then. Now I've graduated and turns out she lives and works near where I am and I've met up with her 6 times now. We've hung out, had dinner, gone to bars a few times and hung out with friends a bit. I'm really falling for her and have been since we first met about a month ago when we just hung out, had some wine, then just lay talking on a campus quad near where we hung out. She started holding and playing with my hands while we were talking and I was kinda shocked at first, I had only really just been left by my ex at that point. But the more we hung out the more I got to know and like her, however I haven't had any intimate contact beyond that first time. I'm really stuck because I'm not really sure how to read her, seems like she hangs out with other guys too (and I don't inquire about it.) and she also had a really bad breakup recently.

This evening she invited me to go out to bars for a friend's b-day and I had a few, and went where ever the group went, bar hopping essentially. She didn't really take much interest in me and I tried to keep up with her, despite not knowing her friends that well. Anyway she left the last bar we were at kinda randomly and I decided to leave and walk her back to her car, it was late. I walked her back and said good night and it seemed like she didn't want me around. Weird vibe or something. Lately she's been telling me that work has not been all that great. But yesterday I asked her what she was up too after work and she said nothing and I asked if she wanted to go see a movie. She asked me if 500 days of summer was good and we both went. Had a really good time too. Not sure how to read her. Really like her, but feel that I'm being pushed aside. I'm not sure what I should do. Do you people have any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

I could give you some insight but first can u tell me if you been out with her since writing this thread or kept in touch?