Evening Dates to Daytime Dates?

acarls20

I'm recently concerned with the guy I'm dating. We nearly slept together on our third date but circumstances lead to otherwise. He did find out I am a virgin. He said that night that he had to make me more comfortable and ect. He said it didn't bother him but I think it does.

Our fourth date ran very late. We went to a business thing of his and then a movie. On the way home instead of pulling into his parking garage he parked by my car. I felt like that move was a way to keep me from coming up with him to his apartment. We made out some and then I went home. I've been suggesting doing things so I basically could seduce him like bringing wine over and a movie. He keeps putting that off. Instead this week we are going on a daytime date which I know does not lead to any sexual activity.

Is it a good sign that he wants to know me, or is he afraid of me getting to close to him if we do it?

I just want to jump him at this point! Ugh!

Having sex with a virgin is kinda nice and scary at the same time. You come to the realization that you're going to be someone's first time, and that in itself is a responsibility.