Love Connection

yani

MY BOYFRIEND IS DRIVING ME CRAZY. EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND HE IS TRYING TO HOOK HIS FAMILY OR FRIENDS UP WITH MINE. HIS TEENAGE COUSIN IS NOW DATING MY LITTLE SISTER. I'M 23 AND HE'S 20 IS THIS A YOUNG THING. I DON'T LIKE MATCH MAKING. I FEEL LIKE WE ALL HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS IN OUR OWN RELATIONSHIPS TO WORRY ABOUT OTHER'S LOVE LIVES. NOW HE HAS ONE OF HIS COUSINS WAITING FOR ME TO FIX HIM UP WITH ONE OF MY FRIENDS. ME AND MY GIRLFRIENDS ALL HAVE DIFFRENT TASTE AND I HONESTLY CAN'T THINK OF ANYONE TO FIX HIM UP WITH. HOW CAN I GET MY BOYFRIEND TO KNOCK IT OFF. I KEEP GIVING HINTS BUT HE DOES NOT GET IT. THIS PAST WEEKEN HE SUGGESTED THAT WE BOTH GET OUR FRIENDS TOGETHER TO HANG OUT. IS IT ME OR IS HE STILL STUCK IN HIGH SCHOOL?

HokeyReligions

Stop hinting and just tell him you don't want to participate in matchmaking and tell him why you feel that way. If he doesn't respect that, move on.

The instant you feel uncomfortable with any issue relating to the behavior of your boyfriend, discuss it with him immediately. Communication is the backbone of relationships.

While I'm at it, if you have problems with anybody at all about most anything, the only way it's going to get solved is to discuss it with them directly. That way you don't have to type a long message on an Internet message board.