I have a crush(with issues!)

katterskacy

katterskacy

I have not posted here in a long time. I have moved on from the "Liar" & "I don't really have a girlfriend" guy. No contact was the only way to go, and he was pretty upset about it, but he's finally stopped calling.

Anyway, so I thought I wouldn't find anyone who peaked my interest, but I have! one issue: we work together.

Not really together, we work in different departments and my company is ok with it as long as one is not the supervisor of the other. We flirt, but not obviously. I would never act inappropriate in a work environment anyway.

The other issue is that he is going through a divorce. He and his wife are separated.

A few weeks ago we got together. We had alot of fun and we have really great chemistry. I really like him ALOT. I would love to pursue this, I just don't know what to do at this point.

Should I wait until he is offically divorced(this could be a year) should I still flirt and just be real nice and act normal?

this is really hard. I want to see him and I find myself really wanting to call him and hang out, but I don't like to ever make the first move or do the asking. I never call men, I always wait till they call me.

Any advice?