Creepy

LovieDove24

LovieDove24

So I met a guy online. Things went well at first...he and I talked on the phone nearly every night for about two weeks and went on two dates. Everything was fine until he started drunk dialing me.

His routine would go something like this:

He'd call me before bedtime to say goodnight. Then he'd drunk dial me five hours later at three in the morning. Call me again around 10 am to apologize for leaving me a 10 minute long, drunken, rambling message and since I was too disgusted to respond, he called/texted about eight times before I'd finally pick up again around bedtime.

I put up with this for awhile, he was doing it like three or four times a week. Mind you, he is a 23 year old guy in college, but still. When he wanted to meet up for a third date and I said I think its best we go our seperate ways, he FLIPPED out. Called/texted like crazy for two days saying how great we were together. I told him we were living seperate lives, since obviously he enjoys going out drinking, and I usually keep it to one or two times a month. GET A CLUE. I'm so done with online dating...lol.

MN randomguy

If you're out of college why are you dating college guys?

Is this your first experience w/online dating?

You're going to have to sift through a lot of duds to find a worthwhile guy no matter how you do it.

I put up with this for awhile, he was doing it like three or four times a week.

Why put up with such garbage more than once or maybe twice? There are millions of men out there who would never dream of acting that way.

Omg, he called you! How creee-pee...jk

Online dating doesn't cut it.

You think meeting in a bar would have a lower proportion of creeps? There's a certain percentage of bad apples no matter what dating method is used.