Fun Online Conversation With Potential Life-Mating Partner

Jersey Shortie

Jersey Shortie

The title is approiately wry and ironic.

Had this little online conversation just the other night that reminded me how many weirdos are out there. Now if you haven't figured out by my name, I am a petite lady. The converstaion is abbreviated just to get to the weird part.

Online Man X: Hi there

JS: Hi yourself, How are you?

Online Man x: I'm good. I liked your profile.

JS: Thanks! You seem pretty nice from yours as well. I see that you read "Instert book title here". I read that too and loved it!

Online Man x: Oh yeah, that's a good book.

Blah, blah blah....

Online Man X: So I want to ask you something but you will probably get mad.

Now after he said this, the conversation was pretty much pre-disposed to go downhill.

JS: Well, why would I get mad?

Online Man X: Because you might.

JS: Well, you obviously want to ask me so go ahead.

Online Man X: So you're a petite lady, I bet that means other parts of you are petite. (cleaned up a bit for the sake of LS)

:confused: * Crickets*

Online Man X: See I told you!

JS: Well, do you ask every woman you talk to for the first time those kind of questions?? This is our very first converation.

Online Man X: I was just testing you.

JS: Testing me for what??

Online Douchebag X: To see how much of a prude you are, you failed.

:confused:

JS: Okay well, I guess we aren't compatible then.

Online Douchebag x: You're a "Insert bad name here".

JS: Hey now, I am not calling you names, that's not cool dude.

Online Douchebag X: Well I am just speaking the truth.

JS: No, you're just an angry man. I wish you the best of luck in finding the type of woman you deserve. ( And that was not a compliment).

WTHeck Pyscho.

Rofl, what a psycho! I once had a text chat with someone I met online and was interested in dating - he sounded like a great guy from his profile, but when we started to chat I began to have second thoughts.

Firstly he told me he never got any girls, but he once felt his female friend's breasts surreptitiously when she was trying on clothes and she asked him if he thought they fitted well. He then proceeded to tell me that this female friend was a slut because she let him feel her breasts, and he didn't want to date a slut so he wasn't interested in this girl anyway :o

Then he told me about the Asian hookers he used to know when he was overseas with the army, and he said he really hated this one hooker who said something really nice that made him think she had a heart, and then she completely destroyed that by being a slut and asking him for money. He then gave me this rant about heartless women and how they use men :o

He topped it off by asking me if I liked venison, and telling me how he had a load of deer in his freezer that his sister shot, and he said I could have some if I went on a date with him :o

This vision of sitting in a bar with him while a dead deer defrosted under the table was the last straw. I ended the conversation pretty quickly and never spoke to him again :)

Rofl, what a psycho! I once had a text chat with someone I met online and was interested in dating - he sounded like a great guy from his profile, but when we started to chat I began to have second thoughts.

Firstly he told me he never got any girls, but he once felt his female friend's breasts surreptitiously when she was trying on clothes and she asked him if he thought they fitted well. He then proceeded to tell me that this female friend was a slut because she let him feel her breasts, and he didn't want to date a slut so he wasn't interested in this girl anyway :o

Then he told me about the Asian hookers he used to know when he was overseas with the army, and he said he really hated this one hooker who said something really nice that made him think she had a heart, and then she completely destroyed that by being a slut and asking him for money. He then gave me this rant about heartless women and how they use men :o

He topped it off by asking me if I liked venison, and telling me how he had a load of deer in his freezer that his sister shot, and he said I could have some if I went on a date with him :o

This vision of sitting in a bar with him while a dead deer defrosted under the table was the last straw. I ended the conversation pretty quickly and never spoke to him again :)

The parts I bolded gave me a great laugh. I don't mean they all did, I mean they EACH did. That is good stuff right there.

• Author
Jersey Shortie

Geez Thornton.. Thanks for sharing. :) Makes me feel a little better about the whole experience.