Pulled a boner... Need help

chuck055

Hi,

I've been dating this girl for a little over a month now... we've been intimate numerous times. I think I pulled a boner and I need a little advice. A couple of weeks ago, I brought my vehicle in for service which left me without transportation. Without contacting me, my parents showed up at my house with two cars with the intentions of leaving one with me so I would have wheels. Since my girlfriend had been picking me up to get from here to there, I graciously appreciated my parents generosity but refused to take one of their cars. I told my girlfriend this and was informed by her that refusing their help was a big mistake. She says she's not sure if she can trust me and is leery. I probably should have accepted my parents help but didn't. I think I pulled a major boner here... HOW do I get past this foul up ? :confused:

I'm not clear if your gf is annoyed because in refusing your parents' assistance you were relying on her to drive you here and there, or if she feels you were being disrespectful to your parents. I can see her being annoyed about having to drive you, but a) it sounds like you were polite to your parents, and b) it's none of her business anyway.

And regardless of what aspect of the situation she finds upsetting, I can't see how it has anything to do with trusting you.

Is this really the whole story? If so I think your gf is making a mountain out of a molehill.

• Author

Thank You !

That's the whole story... I agree, I thought she was making a mountain out of a mole hill too ! She may have thought I was being disrespectful to my parents - I certainly wasn't. I'm not going to bother myself if she continues to harp on this - it's a mute issue at this point. If she continues to use this as an object of suspicion or whatever, we'll be done.

Thanks