LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Girls: penis size preference

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11th May 2009, 5:27 PM   #1
Established Member

Girls: penis size preference

what size do you prefer?

i've never been with a man who was very well endowed like 8 inches and above. I have only been with one guy and he was 6 inches and under probably): but I'd like to get lucky and meet a man who is very well endowed to see if I can handle it
MeaganRaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 5:34 PM   #2
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeaganRaye View Post
what size do you prefer?

i've never been with a man who was very well endowed like 8 inches and above. I have only been with one guy and he was 6 inches and under probably): but I'd like to get lucky and meet a man who is very well endowed to see if I can handle it
I think its just a good fit, as graphic as that sounds.

Im fairly well endowed, and honestly, sex with smaller/petite women is terrible. It doesnt really fit well, and I feel like I'm going to hurt them. There have been exceptions, though, and I'm not really interested in big women at all.
BCCA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 5:40 PM   #3
Established Member

Uhm... Buy a large dildo and try it out? 8in and above is pretty abnormal. The average is just that... The average.
zhsoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 5:47 PM   #4
Established Member

too big is not good...that's all I'll say
paddington bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 6:03 PM   #5
Established Member

I prefer one big enough to have a grown man attached to it.

Seriously though, I can't say I have a preference for size as long as the man knows what he is doing with it. There can be pleasure to be had from all shapes and sizes. Some ways work best for some sizes, some for others.

I can say that the extremes aren't great - too big or long and it can get painful with stretching and cervix banging, and too small - well, it has trouble staying in.
Old 11th May 2009, 6:10 PM   #6
Established Member

Journal Entries: 38
Quote:
I prefer one big enough to have a grown man attached to it.
LOL, good one...

OP, I'll second the vibrator/dildo suggestion, and that applies to girth as well. I'm on the upper end of average, mainly due to girth, and I can say that not having the extra inch or two in length that you're alluding to does limit me a bit with certain positions, especially since my wife is not thin. In the final analysis, the man is far more important to the love/sex equation than the penis, IMO. Hope you get a chance to give a bigger man a whirl
carhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 6:45 PM   #7
Established Member

My preference : average

too small is not good, for example 4 in. or less..
too big is not good, for example 8 in. and more.

so average, for me is 4.5 to 7.875
Lizzie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 6:47 PM   #8
Established Member

I was with a guy who's 8" and he has considerable girth too, but it didn't make sex with him any better. He was actually the worst bed partner I ever had. I wonder if some guys who have larger-than-average penises just think that their size is all they need to impress a woman in bed.
tigressA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 7:05 PM   #9
Established Member

I think bigger can be better, but then what's most important is who it's attached to!
redant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 7:33 PM   #10
Established Member

I agree with Lizzie.

I will say that girth counts for a lot as well.
Bluebird In My Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 7:49 PM   #11
Established Member

About 6" and somewhat girthy is ideal, but I've been happy with smaller, as long as he knows what he's doing with it. Bigger than that is not that desirable to me, as at a certain point it's a liability, and potentially painful.
Ruby Slippers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 8:07 PM   #12
Established Member

I love a good 10" but haven't had one in some time. My last two partners were 5" and 6" respectively (small girth, too); WAY too small!

Also, there is something about a special crook or bend that can hit me in a spot...
CarrieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th May 2009, 8:21 PM   #13
Established Member

to me, id say at least like 5.5 inches all the way up to about 7. but really, its way more about what the guy can do with it than about his size. ( also i like to feel connected to the guy on a more deep level than just casual sex now)

7 would be the optimum. and there deff. is such thing as too big- OUCH!
Old 11th May 2009, 8:38 PM   #14
Established Member

My fiance is about 8.5 and pretty good girth wise too, but let me tell you, he knows what he's doing with it. If he didn't know then the sex would be terrible because when I first saw it I was like "yeah...ummmm that's not going to feel nice"(TMI, I know), but it was actually amazing simply because he knew exactly what to do.

Having a gifted partner is more important than having one that's hung like a small pony or a guinea pig.
Rollercoasterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2009, 10:45 AM   #15
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollercoasterr View Post
My fiance is about 8.5 and pretty good girth wise too, but let me tell you, he knows what he's doing with it. If he didn't know then the sex would be terrible because when I first saw it I was like "yeah...ummmm that's not going to feel nice"(TMI, I know), but it was actually amazing simply because he knew exactly what to do.

Having a gifted partner is more important than having one that's hung like a small pony or a guinea pig.
i'm so jealous!
MeaganRaye is offline   Reply With Quote