Guys: breast size preference

shoesies05

shoesies05

So i know there are probably plenty of guys that like all diff. sizes of boobs, and probably the majority of the guys like bigger breasts. But i just wanted to know from each guy- what cup size is your fave? if you dont know that- then small, med.. large? and why?

me being curious

Somewhere in the B-C range. The extremes are the least attractive to me.

Really though I don't care, every size has upsides from my POV :)

To be honest, I'd have to say between C-DD...

I have a thing for ample...

Interestingly enough, I've felt kinda guilty about it in the past, as it seems like kind of a shallow thing to be hung up about.

Then again, so I suppose it's not too much different to women having a height preference in men.

SoulSearch_CO
Interestingly enough, I've felt kinda guilty about it in the past, as it seems like kind of a shallow thing to be hung up about.

Eh. You like what you like. Everybody is going to have SOME kind of taste preference when it comes to physical appearance. No getting around it, really.

IrishCarBomb

I like the boobs that have a vagina attached below. For the record: man-boobs are not ok.

JohnnyBlaze

It depends on the girl. For example: a 4'11" girl who only weighs 85lbs looks odd with a pair of DD's. In the same vein, a 6'1, 145lbs girl looks odd with A-cups. Obviously those are somewhat extreme examples, but it shows my point - it's all about proportion.

Somewhere in the B-C range. The extremes are the least attractive to me.

Really though I don't care, every size has upsides from my POV :)

my name is runner, and i approve this message. :p

Oddly, though not a breast-man, I prefer larger breasts in clothes because I think they make a great platform for dressing a woman, but like smaller ones for lovemaking purposes when unclothed. So, ideally, I would say 32-34 C. Thanks for asking :)

Proportion is key. Someone mentioned a 4'11" girl with DDs. Yeah, that's a little extreme.

I never make it a priority when dating a girl, but every girl I've dated has been about 5'5"-5'6" with 32/34ish C-ish cup. That's a good proportion.

Cup size is really a minor point though...

Proportion is key. Someone mentioned a 4'11" girl with DDs. Yeah, that's a little extreme.

I like short little CURVY women....with big boobs (not as big as DD's maybe) but big.....typically the hips are proportionate to the said boobs. (Big hips, big boobs...smaller waistline than the two other measurements...but a slightly thicker waistline...kinda built like an eskimo woman....stout-ish.

Find that cute.

Plus you can "do things" to a woman with bigger boobs ;-) They're Great for safe sex lol

I like the boobs that have a vagina attached below. For the record: man-boobs are not ok.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

blind_otter

I just have to say that as a woman who has had both small and large breasts, I prefer the smaller side. Big boobs just get in the way of everything and nothing's a mood killer like having to hold your boobs down while you have sex for fear of being slapped in the face by them.

OverThinker

I'm a "B to C" man my self just a handfull is all I need. Though breast size is not that important to me as illistrated by the fact that my currnt GF has an A cup.

True beauty is found within

I'm a "B to C" man my self just a handfull is all I need. Though breast size is not that important to me as illistrated by the fact that my currnt GF has an A cup.

True beauty is found within

so true! :)

Art_Critic

I have always been too happy to be seeing, feeling, sucking etc.. a woman's breast to worry about the size.. :)

They are all fine with me.. ALL...

Of course being married ALL to me today is only one size.. and they are perfect.. Absolutely perfect...

I am a breast man, so large to extra large (D cup and up) is my preference. I can't really explain why. I've just always liked big boobs.

I have always been too happy to be seeing, feeling, sucking etc.. a woman's breast to worry about the size.. :)

They are all fine with me.. ALL...

True dat...

I think I've said it before in these "men: what size?" threads: the ones that are right here, right now.

somedude81

I love big boobs, always have always will.

So for me it's C up to what ever doesn't look too ridiculous. So up to G. My favorite model, Lucy Pinder is a natural 32 G.

They key is that the girl cannot be fat. Having big boobs just because the girl is obese is cheating.

Busty thin girls do exist but they are not that common.

Even though I won't pass over a girl due to the size of her breasts. As long as she's at least a B, that's enough for me. Any smaller than a B and I might as well grab my own chest...

Untouchable_Fire
So i know there are probably plenty of guys that like all diff. sizes of boobs, and probably the majority of the guys like bigger breasts. But i just wanted to know from each guy- what cup size is your fave? if you dont know that- then small, med.. large? and why?

me being curious

I don't have any strong preferences. I just don't like super fake looking boobs. If they look like someone stuck bowling balls in her chest... that is a turnoff.

Small to light medium.

I'm not a huge fan of huge breasts.

Any smaller than a B and I might as well grab my own chest...

Thanks... as if it isn't hurtful enough to not have large breasts. Do you know what a real B is? You'd probably be disappointed.

34 B is perfect :love:

i don't know where the assumption that big is good come from, but it is not. (big sags :()

Untouchable_Fire
Thanks... as if it isn't hurtful enough to not have large breasts. Do you know what a real B is? You'd probably be disappointed.

Hey, there are plenty of guys similar me that like them your size! You don't have to be the sexiest woman in the world to every guy out there... you only need 1. ;)

Trialbyfire
Don't be hurt by it. Not every man is a breast man just like not every man likes tall or petite women.