It's been 2 months and he still wont leave his guy friends' side(Getting wierd to me)

hollisterbaby

hollisterbaby

So for the ppl who arent familiar with my story,for the past 2 months now my boyfriend of three years will not leave his guy friends' side. Just the other day he called me and had me on hold for 10 minutes talking to his guy friend. When I finally talked to him after that he said he forgot I was on the other line. I was a little upset but I didnt let it bother me. He sleeps at his house every night excepts on the weekends he comes home to be with me. I dont mind only seein him on the weekend(fri-thru mon)but Im just wierded out about how much time he spends with his friend.Even when we are hangin out his friend calls him and they will talk for what it seems like forever.Another thing for Christmas I bought him an xbox360 and 4 his bday I bought him a bunch of accessories to go with it. His Bday is in Feb. and up until 2day actually the xbox has been at his friends house. During the day when he's at home on the weekends he'll tell me how he wish he had his xbox,but it is at his friends' house. I just simply told him to bring it home. He got really defensive of his friend and was saying "But Jon has it!". I got really bothered of the fact he couldnt just bring the damn xbox home. After all I put alot of money into it and the accessories. Ive ranted too much,but I dont know what to think anymore. Am I freaking out still? Or should I just let it go that he likes to be with his friend 24/7. I need honest answers. My cousins who are like my bffs told me that he could be bisexual. What do u guys think??

How old is he?

My first thought is that you are his "cover". I think he's in love with his friend.

Lucky_One

He hangs out with a guy friend all the time and would rather spend time with him than with you. He doesn't want to have sex with you anymore. You are worried bc sometimes the amount of his ejaculate is smaller than usual, so you worry that he is ejaculating elsewhere.

You also posted a question about guys in committed relationships on dating sites. Have you found evidence that your BF is visiting dating sites?

Sephirothh

I don't think its wierd at all, WOMEN DO THIS TO MEN ALL THE TIME SO DEAL WITH IT...heck its ok for women to go into bathrooms together at clubs isn't it????? so I don't want to hear anything at all about this becuz there is nothing wrong, if a girl is allowed to have time with her friends then so should a guy.......I actually like this story becuz it just shows how women can dish it out but NEVER take it.