Turning down sex opportunities

Flamenco81

Two weeks ago I met with this girl from an online dating site for coffee. It was good, she seemed nice. Afterwards she texted me the next day saying she had a good time and hope we did something next week. So last weekend we met and walked around the park, had lunch and saw a movie. She asked me to walk her home. I thought she would just say goodbye at the door but she like just let me in. We made out in her couch for a while and then went to her bed, but it didn't go past that because her roommate was about to arrive.

So then last Wednesday we quickly met for some drinks and I walked her home and said goodbye at the door and that was it. Now today, she texted me and was like "hey, do you want to hang out at your place?". I was like ok. So at about 5 she came over. I was really not expecting to do something sexual, but right away when she came over she seemed very into it, and well I gave in and ended up having sex. And right after we did it I instantly regretted it.

In my mind I think, hey I am a guy so I should enjoy sex whenever I can get it even if it doesn't last. But the thing was after sex I realized this girl and me don't really have relationship potential. I wasn;t that the sex was terrible, but I didn't feel anything emotionally. So I don't want to be the jerk that breaks things off right after we had sex. So what is the best strategy I should use?

I feel like I should start to make some distance and if she blatantly says something like "come over to my place" or "can I go over to your place" just make an excuse. And if worse comes to worse and she directly confronts me about it, maybe telling her I feel we rushed it and we should just hang out for now with no sexual activities?

I just want a good way to end this situation before she can get hurt and I don't come off as if I am just using her or leading her on.

Jersey Shortie

Flam, I'd like to commend you for trying to deal with the situation instead of cutting and running. And considering her feelings in the situation.

And if worse comes to worse and she directly confronts me about it, maybe telling her I feel we rushed it and we should just hang out for now with no sexual activities?

I actually think that is the perfect response.