LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

...don't know how long to wait of if I should wait for him to call me!!

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Old 21st April 2009, 10:52 PM   #1

Exclamation ...don't know how long to wait of if I should wait for him to call me!!

So here's the story, I met this guy at a club on friday night, he seemed like a great guy, he invited me over to his apartment and I stayed the night "wink" "wink" you know what I mean. He was very sweet and in the morning he didn't want me to leave and kept on asking me to stay a little longer, but I just had to leave. He asks for my phone number and says that we should hang out that same weekend, so we left it off as me just expecting him to contact me. So saturday night comes around and he texts me and asking me what I am up to and stuff, so we end up making plans to hang out, but end up not going out cause he said he was too tired to go out, which was very understandable since we had stayed up the entire night before cause we just couldn't sleep.

After canceling our plans he tells me that we should hand out during the week though, to which I reply "sure, we can set something up" you know, cause I didn't want to sound to eager, when inside I was anxious to see him.

So it is tuesday night and he still hasn't contacted me to do anything....should I just forget about him cause he probably got what he wanted and that was it? or do any of you think that he might just call me within the next couple of days to do something?

Help!!!! I hate waiting!!! and am very anxious cause he's super cute and totally not a loser like the guys I usually find!
Girly84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 11:05 PM   #2

The wait is killing me....and I know I know I shouldn't have slept with him!! but still
Old 21st April 2009, 11:06 PM   #3
Established Member

Sure, give the guy a call and say hi.
Old 21st April 2009, 11:07 PM   #4

won't he think that I'm too interested? the whole dating thing is so complicated
Old 21st April 2009, 11:08 PM   #5
Established Member

Nope.. I wouldn't call.. he cancelled .. so he's the one who should call now..

Methink he's just not that interested... move on..
Lizzie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st April 2009, 11:10 PM   #6

I know!!! I should.....but I keep wondering....cause he's a catch hehe....maybe I'm ust a hopeless romantic
Old 21st April 2009, 11:13 PM   #7
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girly84 View Post
I know!!! I should.....but I keep wondering....cause he's a catch hehe....maybe I'm ust a hopeless romantic
He could be a catch.. but first you got to catch him..
I still say wait.. that's just me.. BUT if you feel you absolutely need to know what he's thinking then call him.. but if, this time, he does the trick again.. forget about him..

He could very be a player who pick up girls for ONS..
Old 21st April 2009, 11:23 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie60 View Post
He could be a catch.. but first you got to catch him..
I still say wait.. that's just me.. BUT if you feel you absolutely need to know what he's thinking then call him.. but if, this time, he does the trick again.. forget about him..

He could very be a player who pick up girls for ONS..
You are right....I will wait...and if by this weekend he doesn't call I'll just forget about him...

(he does not seem like a player, but you never really know)
Old 21st April 2009, 11:26 PM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
You are right....I will wait...and if by this weekend he doesn't call I'll just forget about him...

(he does not seem like a player, but you never really know)
And how would you know that?

You met him.. jump into bed with him the same night.. then 'pouff'.. no more little nice guy... he never called back... and cancelled a date.. methink he's a player..
Old 21st April 2009, 11:42 PM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Maybe he's not a good catch?

Why is this guy different than any other esp. if you just met him?
You'reasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22nd April 2009, 12:19 AM   #11
Established Member

Sleeping with a guy doesn't mean you caught him.

I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt. He sounds like a prowler. I would hate to wait for a guy to get back to me through something as impersonal as texting.

OP, you live and learn.

- Bobsacramento
xpaperxcutx is offline   Reply With Quote