Are Sexually Inexperienced ppl desirable mates yes no?

MeaganRaye

I noticed that a lot of people tend to be judgemental of those who are sexually inexperienced/virgins in the age group of 21 and up. We are viewed as being socially awkward, weird, broken, prudes, naive, etc. I would think that a girl who hasn't had a lot of sex would be more ideal meaning that she's disease free and has less issues.

The last thread didn't get a lot of responses but I just want to know from men, would you think twice about getting involved with a girl 21+ who is a virgin or hasn't had a lot of experience with sex and dating.

In the past I have told guys this and it makes them more curious about me but it seems that online folks tend to be more judgemental

I don't understand why would anybody shun sexually inexperienced girls, precisely for the reasons you mention. If anything, I might actually prefer them - it's pretty cute/sweet. Sounds better to me than a girl with a bag of tricks picked over extended periods of sleeping around. Not to mention that people can be sluts and still suck in bed. I think there is a sweet spot :laugh:, which I think is about 2-5 prior boyfrinds/hookups - I wouldn't want to be with a virgin (she'll wonder how will it feel with somebody else.), but also more than 10 would sounds like too much to me - i.e. bitch "Sex and the City" style.

Alot of times those types of girls can become very clingy.. Also, it depends on the reason, ie a pretty girl waiting for marraige I could respect, but guys are judgemental sometimes and think a girl that age who hasn't "had the chance" by that pointcould be seen as unattractive

samsungxoxo
I wouldn't want to be with a virgin (she'll wonder how will it feel with somebody else.), but also more than 10 would sounds like too much to me - i.e. bitch "Sex and the City" style.

Well yes if it was someone that slept around throughout their whole life then that pretty much explains their character.

As for the virgin issue yes at some point they can fantasize about what's it like to have a new experience. This is what is happening right now. Oh well as long as you don't turn it into actions and cheat on them then nothing wrong.

MN randomguy
I would think that a girl who hasn't had a lot of sex would be more ideal meaning that she's disease free and has less issues

Correcto, that's what most guys will think.

I have told guys this and it makes them more curious about me but it seems that online folks tend to be more judgemental

You don't have to care what people online think. When online we tend to attempt to justify ourselves. Try to read the other posts of people posting to understand where they're coming from. I have gotten a lot more out of these forums that way.

click on their username and search for other posts from them. Loveshack is far from a representative sample of society and we all bring some pretty unique baggage to the table.

You mention being viewed as "broken" I like that term and would venture to say that the average LSer is more "broken" than your average member of society, hence they search out LS to cope and sort things out.

I would think that a girl who hasn't had a lot of sex would be more ideal meaning that she's (1)disease free and has (2)less issues.

1) Non-issue. Adults get tested before going that far.

2) Often the other way around: Why hasn't this virgin had sex yet? How will she react when we do? Will she be any good? Issues.

SoulSearch_CO

I was a virgin until I was over 22. Guys didn't seem to have issue with it. But then, I was raised and living in a very Mormon area.

• Author
1) Non-issue. Adults get tested before going that far.

2) Often the other way around: Why hasn't this virgin had sex yet? How will she react when we do? Will she be any good? Issues.

This isn't exclusive to virgins or non experienced people. How are we supposed to get experience if no one is willing to give it to us ?

This isn't exclusive to virgins or non experienced people. How are we supposed to get experience if no one is willing to give it to us ?

You asked for our individual opinions.

I'm sure there are plenty of guys that wouldn't mind an inexperienced person:

- Younger men

- Uggos / fatties

- Inexperienced men

- Guys that get retro-actively jealous

- Religious folk

- Old men wanting young tail

- Normal Men that simply don't care

- Men that like to teach

^^ what he said.. ;)

I suppose most people would prefer someone with experience.. even a younger guy with no experience is a turn-off..

but then again.. if you're that young.. you got to get your experience somewhere..

If the guy is over 21.. I would seriously questionned myself.. as to why he's still virgin..

Could be for all the reasons Enema posted above.. :o

Inexperienced isnt a huge deal, as long as its not pulling teeth to get them to open up a little sexually from time to time. You can ease into that slowly, but eventually, you'll want more exciting sex.

As for a virgin, not interested. Whether or not you stay together, you'll always be connected to that person because you were her first. The amount of guilt you feel when you have to end it, knowing that they'll always remember you, is something I dont want to deal with. Also, I find it a little odd, and am not personally interested in someone who is saving it for marrige. To me, that's somewhat manipulative, especially with divorce rates being like 60%.

xpaperxcutx

I was a virgin until a year ago. Inexperiences can be replaced with a sexual awakening, which was happened to me.

Now if a guy was virgin... I wouldn't mind teaching him a few tricks. ;)

As for a virgin, not interested. Whether or not you stay together, you'll always be connected to that person because you were her first.

Honestly, many, many people lose their virginity to someone they never really think about or look back on, in casual situations. It's kind of a stupid way to lose your virginity but it happens a lot.

I think if you are looking for a relationship, dating a virgin or inexperienced person shouldn't present any problems if the compatibility is there. Breaking up and still being "connected" as you put it, is just a "risk" you would have to take. I think it is ridiculous that virginity could be a dealbreaker, though I guess it also depends what age group you're looking at.

Finally, not everyone who wants to reserve sex for serious relationships is trying to wait for marriage or manipulate you. They just might take it seriously, which is very respectable.

Virign till 21. I didn't tell my partner and when we had sex for the first time she said it was the best she had ever had. Up to that point she hadn't enjoyed sex much.

I told her later on and she was surprised to say the least. She couldn't believe someone like me hadn't been taken already and she was surprised that i was so good in bed.

TBH i'm not sure why it took me so long guess it just took the right girl.

YES! They are. I'm definitely one of them, but I learned quickly :) My bf has NO complaints hehe

But I do think your sexually history is yours aka personal. No need to delve into it as long as you get tested on a regular basis and are safe.

Untouchable_Fire
Also, I find it a little odd, and am not personally interested in someone who is saving it for marrige. To me, that's somewhat manipulative, especially with divorce rates being like 60%.

That's the divorce rate for every single schmuck in the country.

I've heard that the divorce rate for people who wait like your describing is under 30%. That may be due to other factors... but whatever.

• Author

As for a virgin, not interested. Whether or not you stay together, you'll always be connected to that person because you were her first.

This is so not true. the guy i lost my virginity to i did not feel any kind of connection at all

and as for the part about virgins being clingy, i don't know how many folks have been victims of fatal attraction and their partners were not virgins when they met