LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Where do single older women hang out?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th April 2009, 2:54 AM   #1
Established Member

Where do single older women hang out?

Hello, i'm 23 year old male, I like to do casual dating, flings, etc... but i'm not looking for anything serious. I like to date girls my age of course, I have no problem with that but i'm also interested in having some fun with older women that are 30-45 years old. Where is my best bet or opportunity to find older women that are also looking for dates? (besides the internet)

-thanks

Last edited by ratzskinakie; 14th April 2009 at 2:58 AM..
ratzskinakie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 10:39 AM   #2
Established Member

I can only speak for myself (and I am in your suggested "age range" of older women), but I don't really want to meet younger guys for a fling. I am past "flings". I like casual dating that leads to commitment and a sense of togetherness - not casual dating for the sake of a screw.

If you want someone just for sex, try Craigslist maybe?
Lucky_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 11:37 AM   #3
Established Member

Location: You don't know what you are missing. Other then political corruption, insane property tax and road rage. There is a new sheriff in town New Jersey.
Irony. Everytime a man comments on the bitterness of other women, he comes off sounding so very bitter himself.
Jersey Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 11:45 AM   #4
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Shortie View Post
Irony. Everytime a man comments on the bitterness of other women, he comes off sounding so very bitter himself.
He is just young and immature and going through relationship troubles. He just needs time to grow up and gain a more balanced perspective of life and relationships.
angie2443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 12:46 PM   #5
Established Member

Location: You don't know what you are missing. Other then political corruption, insane property tax and road rage. There is a new sheriff in town New Jersey.
I think older women probably hang out at the firing range waiting for men to pick them off one by one because they are now "older" and have exhausted their usefullness to the male population. Then after such a fun activity the men can gather at the local watering hole patting themselves on the back for a job well done while oggling women young enough to be their daughters and sels supporting their own indestructable mortality until God lets a bus hit them or said young woman takes him for all he is worth. Good times!
Jersey Shortie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th April 2009, 12:56 PM   #6
Established Member

Gosh, those older women would be so grateful for you to enter their lives to have a fling. Do you like the teeth in or out?
Old 14th April 2009, 4:27 PM   #7
Established Member

Cougar bars. There's a very well known one about 30 min drive from my place. I'm sure there's one in your area.

Also south of where I live, the area is fairly upper middle class, mostly white people. Great residential area for families, but damn it's a boring place for single people. Surprisingly there are a few hot spots like pretty innocent bar & grille places with live bands. But they also have older drunk white women that's desperate for attention prancing about. No, they don't look like the 22 year old half naked hotties at the fancy dance club. But that's their version of age appropriate attention whoring.

So you just have to find the right place.
fishtaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 4:57 AM   #8
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angie2443 View Post
He is just young and immature and going through relationship troubles. He just needs time to grow up and gain a more balanced perspective of life and relationships.
I never been in a relationship in my life and I don't want to start now, not to say i'm 100% closed off to it, but it's not my preference right now. Usually the girls I'm with understand my intentions, whom are mostly young sometimes college girls who most don't want to settle either but also want to have fun.

I got many things going on right now, I'm working on my MBA while working on a new career, I move and travel a lot, at times for weeks end, sometimes seasonally "skiing, camping, etc.." after I finish with my school I plan to do travel lot more.

I got goals and priorities right now and a girl wouldn't be able to keep up with me or my life style so it's kind of pointless to get in a relationship which I don't even desire to begin with, that can wait till later.

Last edited by ratzskinakie; 15th April 2009 at 5:00 AM..
Old 15th April 2009, 5:54 AM   #9
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky_One View Post
I can only speak for myself (and I am in your suggested "age range" of older women), but I don't really want to meet younger guys for a fling. I am past "flings". I like casual dating that leads to commitment and a sense of togetherness - not casual dating for the sake of a screw.

If you want someone just for sex, try Craigslist maybe?
I agree with this. Why would you think an older woman would be interested in just a fling? Those are going to be a little harder to come by unless they're already married and unhappy with their sex life. LOL
SoulSearch_CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 6:10 AM   #10
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSearch_CO View Post
Those are going to be a little harder to come by unless they're already married and unhappy with their sex life. LOL
i'm down with that too
Old 15th April 2009, 6:17 AM   #11
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratzskinakie View Post
i'm down with that too
Classy. LOL Good luck with your search. Try adultfriendfinder.
SoulSearch_CO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 10:28 AM   #12
Established Member

Quote:
I never been in a relationship in my life and I don't want to start now, not to say i'm 100% closed off to it, but it's not my preference right now. Usually the girls I'm with understand my intentions, whom are mostly young sometimes college girls who most don't want to settle either but also want to have fun.

I got many things going on right now, I'm working on my MBA while working on a new career, I move and travel a lot, at times for weeks end, sometimes seasonally "skiing, camping, etc.." after I finish with my school I plan to do travel lot more.

I got goals and priorities right now and a girl wouldn't be able to keep up with me or my life style so it's kind of pointless to get in a relationship which I don't even desire to begin with, that can wait till later.
Dont listen to the bitter old hags, there are plenty of older women that like decent, uncomplicated sex with younger, fit men. It is hard to pinpoint locations though because most of us give up the clubscene by early 30s. I tend to meet my prey (the cougar reference ) through friends or in more sophisticated wine bars. Good luck
loser101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 10:46 AM   #13
Established Member

Quote:
I have no problem with that but i'm also interested in having some fun with older women that are 30-45 years old. Where is my best bet or opportunity to find older women that are also looking for dates?
by then they are looking more for money so i'd go with the upscale restaurants and bars. and by upscale I mean a place where a martini is $12 before tax and tip and they have valet parking and really nice packets of matches.
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 10:48 AM   #14
Established Member

It's hard to say.. they could be anywhere.. public transportation, stores, work, internet, through friends, etc..etc..

Good luck.. let us know if you find HER!.. or THEM
Lizzie60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th April 2009, 11:21 AM   #15
Established Member

just to clarify my earlier post i meant good-looking older women...
alphamale is offline   Reply With Quote