Women: do you initiate contact early on?

confused_2008

confused_2008

The title basically says it all. Do you initiate contact early on when you're getting to know someone? I went out on one date with someone that went pretty well while I was home on break from college and have been trying to keep things going until I get home in a couple of weeks to get her out on another date. So far I've been doing all of the initiating and I'm starting to doubt her interest level. She's always called me back either within a couple of hours or the next day, so that's encouraging at least.

The title basically says it all. Do you initiate contact early on when you're getting to know someone? I went out on one date with someone that went pretty well while I was home on break from college and have been trying to keep things going until I get home in a couple of weeks to get her out on another date. So far I've been doing all of the initiating and I'm starting to doubt her interest level. She's always called me back either within a couple of hours or the next day, so that's encouraging at least.

Yes, that's encouraging. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't be calling you back every time.

I don't initiate a lot of contact during the first few dates.

I like to be sought after, most women do.

She might just be wondering about you being away at school and how that would work out. I'd guess she likes you, but is playing it safe.

She may be multi-dating- but the fact that you always get a returned phone call means you are on her priority list:eek::p

BobSacamento

In the early stages I'm just satisfied to get the date. Doesn't really matter to me how it was attained lol. A girl spending time with you is the big indicator of interest.

• Author
confused_2008
Yes, that's encouraging. If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't be calling you back every time.

I don't initiate a lot of contact during the first few dates.

I like to be sought after, most women do.

She might just be wondering about you being away at school and how that would work out. I'd guess she likes you, but is playing it safe.

She may be multi-dating- but the fact that you always get a returned phone call means you are on her priority list:eek::p

Thanks D-Lish, I always appreciate your posts on the boards. I am assuming she's multi-dating. I would be surprised if she wasn't with the distance situation between us and it was only one date.

In the early stages I'm just satisfied to get the date. Doesn't really matter to me how it was attained lol. A girl spending time with you is the big indicator of interest.

Haha, yeah, so true. So far it's been pretty straight forward and easy with her so I definitely appreciate that! It's so exhausting trying to game with some of these girls. I usually feel it's not really worth my energy. :laugh: