What Is My Trainer (female) Saying?

tincanman99

tincanman99

I have been working out with this trainer for a few months. Quite honestly she is great and kicks your butt the way it needs to be kicked. Killer workouts coupled with nutrition. Of course she is very cute with a great body that is firm all the right places.

Early on she introduced me to her boyfriend, I figured it out immediately to put me on a leash to behave and not hit on her but I am cool with it and have behaved. BTW, she is about 12 years younger than me. Of course I would like to hook up with her .

Recently in the past few weeks she has been crying to me about her boyfriend. Along the lines that he is immature and needs to grow up, she is sick of baby sitting him. Blah, blah. I have been offering a sympathetic ear but thats all.

Now I am financially established, reasonable shape. Got the cars, the house, no wife/ex-wife and no kids.

I dont want to be dense but is there a message there that I am not getting?

because you're older and you spend time together, she could just be looking for advice. you're available so she talks

or she could be interested, does she touch you anydifferently or flirt with you? if she's talking about her ex, i wouldn't think she's flirting with you.

you could take advantage of her and act like you'd never do that and she might come to you

but i would hate you for that because i just lost my fiancee to her personal trainer 12 yrs older than her. grrrr, i'm the one with the money/education too, not him! lol oh well, each story is different.

Well, go ahead and hook up with her if you wish, if you are content with a girl who is clearly immature herself! Complaining about her boyfriend and love life to her clients? That's pretty unprofessional to say the last. She is being paid to help you with your fitness and nutrition goals, not for you to be her personal Dr. Phil. She probably does this with other clients as well. Not only that, but the second she gets tired of you, she'll probably latch onto another guy and do the same thing. She's a monkey - she won't let go of that branch until she has her grips on another!

Pass!

either way your gonna loose this unless you want a pure hookup.

If she is hitting you on you, it sounds like you will be the rebound. But honestly it sounds like she is just venting off her feelings.

I dont want to be dense but is there a message there that I am not getting?

Dude go for it just dont get attached. Hell your description of her is making me want to go for it!!!!!.... :o

LOL...you could just be a father figure to her.

LOL!!...Too true...speaking for myself, it's a relief to not care what a hot 20something thinks of me....

To the OP, you're her customer and anything you think she may be hinting at, should be reviewed in that light. Sometime women are just nice with no hidden agenda.