i think my coworker likes me but im not sure

ithinkilikehim

ithinkilikehim

I have been at this place for about 5 years now and he has been there for about a year. We are about 2 or 3 years apart, he is older. He is currently going through a divorse. We talk all the time and text all the time. We even text at work. Any chance I get ill go and say hi and talk to him. Yes I do like him. He also comes and talks to me all the time as well. Every morning he also makes a point of saying good morning and asks how I am. He has also told me a few times that we should hang out but that was only a few days ago when he said it. I just started to like him not that long ago, maybe a week. But we have gotten closer I guess you can say in the past week. What Im getting at is do you guys think he likes me back? We have so much in common and we both want pretty much the same things in life. He tells me stories all the time about his childhood and his hometown. We basicly talk about everything. I need your guys opinion.

Thanks!

ithinkilikehim

If you like him and you have alot in common, go out with him and have fun.

Just be on guard and dont fall for him right now. He is probably going through emotional turmoil and you dont want to be his cushion till he gets back on his feet emotionally.

Just an opinion from a guy that is going through a divorce.

Whoah, be guarded! He's going through a divorce and is probably on the rebound or looking to you as a support/distraction through the whole thing. I would be very careful if I were you, this is a bit dangerous territory for a lot of women. Check out the OW forum, a lot of those relationships begin this way.

• Author
ithinkilikehim

When I first met him I had a thing for him. Then I found out he was married so I did what i could to avoid him. I know he started going through the divorse in November and I think he might be done with it.

As for the cushion, I am pretty sure he already dated someone and ended it with her last month.

Thanks for the help. =)

Whoah, be guarded! He's going through a divorce and is probably on the rebound or looking to you as a support/distraction through the whole thing. I would be very careful if I were you, this is a bit dangerous territory for a lot of women. Check out the OW forum, a lot of those relationships begin this way.

Bean even men going though divorce deserve some fun and dating. I want to date but nothing serious, just to go and have fun.

But Bean is right, just dont get to serious, keep is simple and fun, but dont let her comment scare you off.

• Author
ithinkilikehim

Everyone deserves the fun and to be happy. He had his heart broken. Funny thing is we were just talking about it yesterday and he said he was over it. I believe him. Hes been really strong throughout all of it.

Here is a little secret about some men that have been through a divorce. They have really put their relationship under a microscope. They have learned alot about what they want and what they have done wrong. It can be a very positive thing. I know for myself the mistakes i made, which seem pretty common will no longer be something i would bring into my next relationship. My divorce has made me a better man, and i believe i have the understanding and skills that would make a women extremely happy.

Everyone deserves the fun and to be happy. He had his heart broken. Funny thing is we were just talking about it yesterday and he said he was over it. I believe him. Hes been really strong throughout all of it.

Be careful of that. I was with my wife almost 10 years. And though i am in a happy place now, if i see her with a man it would tear me up.

• Author
ithinkilikehim

I think that would tear anyone up. They were only married I want to say a year at most two. She cheated on him. He ended it.

Fair enough Alan. I just want her to be guarded because if he only split in November, that isn't that long ago (and he's already gone through one relationship). He is entitled to fun BUT I don't think a long-time co-worker is a good fit for "fun". I say be guarded with ANY divorced person because there are always 3 sides to a story (his version, her version, and the truth). She is only interested in the "poor him" version. I say go in with eyes wide open and recognize that this "fun" can end your job.

chrislovestosurf

i doubt it hes a guy its not that complicated

• Author
ithinkilikehim
Fair enough Alan. I just want her to be guarded because if he only split in November, that isn't that long ago (and he's already gone through one relationship). He is entitled to fun BUT I don't think a long-time co-worker is a good fit for "fun". I say be guarded with ANY divorced person because there are always 3 sides to a story (his version, her version, and the truth). She is only interested in the "poor him" version. I say go in with eyes wide open and recognize that this "fun" can end your job.

I know for a fact that I am not interested in the the poor him deal. I had a thing for him way before I knew he was married and when I found out he was married stayed away. As for my job, Im locked in. If I go, the company goes. Im not in managment but I do everything there is to be done.

• Author
ithinkilikehim

So I was talking with him today and we have even more in common then I thought. We are supposed to get together later on. Does this look like a sign to you guys that he wants to be more then friends?