clueless

Babysunshine

Babysunshine

Its been about 2-3 years since I started seeing this guy again.We seen eachother twice since last week,we were all loveydovey and all.I know this sounds kinda crazy but its been about a week and he hasn't called or text me.I don't know what to think,is he interested or not?.Should I sit down with him and ask him what we are about? but I kinda think its a little to early to even do that.Should I wait for him to call me or what?.I don't want to seem desperate,I just want to know.I want to move on if he don't want nothing more.

SoulSearch_CO

Well, until you're exclusive with him, I don't see why you can't keep dating other guys. No - don't have a "what are we" conversation - WAY too early. See other guys - keep your options open. If he's interested, he'll contact you.

It is too early to become exclusive and have the conversation about being boyfriend and girlfriend.

Just take things as they come and enjoy life. It is fine to date other people at the moment if you want.

Also you dont have to wait for a guy to call you. It is not back in the old days, modern times is here.

He may think that you are not interested because you have not had any contact.

Maybe send him a casual email or call hi, ask how he is and ask if he has much on at the weekend. If he says not a lot then take that as an opening to ask him if he wants to do something.

If he says no, then it is harsh but at least you know.

I dont see any harm in calling or sending an email once or twice a week max in this stage, but if you do it every day then it maybe too much.

Just go for it. Life is too short to be waiting around. Im sure that all will be fine!

• Author
Babysunshine

Well,last night,I text him.I said "hi,how are you?,what have you been up to?".He said "hi.very busy.got to do some design work now."I mean he is actually busy doing things.I didn't even reply back to him,I think I'm just gonna let him do his thing and see if he will contact me back.No matter what he is doing,if he is interested,he should make time for me right?.:confused:

SoulSearch_CO
No matter what he is doing,if he is interested,he should make time for me right?.:confused:

YES! Do not pursue this. If he's interested, he'll get in touch. His short response without asking how you're doing indicates to me that HJNTITY. Read the book - it seriously holds a lot of truth.

• Author
Babysunshine

What is HJNTITY?.I don't understand why people just won't be straight forward about how they feel for that person,either you want me or you don't,you know what I mean?.I just hate wondering what's going on in his mind.:confused:

Chicago_Guy

If I like a girl, I sure wouldn't wait a week to contact her after seeing her a couple times already. However, it is possible that he might suspect that you're seeing other guys and wasting his time. I would personally get turned off if I had to initiate all of the calling and plan everything because I would feel like I was putting forth all the effort.

This movie, HJNTITY, has done more harm than good. For the people who do not know what HJNTITY is. It stands for He's Just Not That Into You movie/book by Candice Bushnell.

• Author
Babysunshine

Its driving me nuts,I've been good about not contacting him.I freakin' miss him,I don't know what to do.I just want to text him and ask if he still wants to hangout sometime,what do you think?

SoulSearch_CO

If he was so interested in you and wanted to hang out with you, he would have contacted you. Men that have found what they consider to be a catch do not let this much time go by without calling her! Seriously - find a man that sees your value. This one doesn't.