fake lips fake boobs

sand26

10 years ago I met a gorgeous woman and became instantly intrigued by her. We dated casually (she had a boyfriend) for a month before I had to leave Toronto. We worked together again two years later, and though I had a girlfriend at the time we still made out on occasion. We remained friends on and off for the next couple of years and would go on dates intermittently though we never did more than kiss.

About five years ago we lost touch and haven't seen each other since. About three months ago she found me and we began to talk again. We went on a date last Saturday and I was shocked to find that she has plumped her lips with collagen and her boobs with silicone. She still looks gorgeous in photographs, (she was the second most searched thing on yahoo a couple days ago). But I don't think I am into that kind of look, especially on a 29 year old girl.

We have never copulated, she has been teasing me for a decade, I KNOW I could have her now. My success has made me desirable and confident and I could tell she wanted me to spend the night on Saturday.... i did not. We had plans for Monday, but I had to cancel due to my Sunday date running deep into Monday afternoon... So what is the dilemma? wellll........

She wants me to take her out this weekend and I am really not that attracted to her because of the plastic surgery stuff, but I also feel like I should "hit it" because I have been desiring it for so long.

What should I do? Hit it once? Tell her I want friendship? disappear?

the mfk

If you have sex with her, you're just using her, because you're not attracted by her physical changes.

Be a gentleman.

Steer clear.

And if you're a gentleman, you'll make up an excuse why, if you need to.

I say .. be honest with her.. and tell her you're not interested anymore..

I agree that most women do look hideous with fake lips.. (Priscilla Presley can hardly smile).. and fake boobs.. well they are just that.. fake for dumb blonds.. :D

Be a man!

Do a public service and let her know you're not attracted to her that way because of the body and fender works she's had done. Maybe eventually women will stop mutilating themselves. I know, I dream big.

• Author

Yeah. I do have the "opportunity" to nail a celebrity. I have dated celebrities in the past that I have thought of as "celebrities" the whole while I dated them, but I have known her since she was eighteen. So I don't really think of her that way, at least I don't think I do.

Kashmir, sorry you don't believe me, I never should have even put that part in, just vanity driven.

the mfk

confused_2008
Do a public service and let her know you're not attracted to her that way because of the body and fender works she's had done. Maybe eventually women will stop mutilating themselves. I know, I dream big.

I was going to write that, but didn't know how it would help humanity as a whole because she's already gone through with it, so I stopped. QFT, though.

The only 29 year old on the most recent top Yahoo searches is: Eliza Dushku.

ie. Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

She's in the March 2009 edition of Maxim and the already released pictures show tiny little titties and her lips look normal.

Either way, I think this particular OP is full of it.

The lips need re-doing over time, so try to convince her against doing that,

if that's the way you're going to go.....

if you're not into fake then you are in for a long dry spell in los angeles... home of the fakest of the fake everywhere!

it's not nice to use your own friends; they won't be your friends after that.

and - as a side note - have you ever hugged any women with those fake boobs? it's terrible! i am a gal - and when i hug my gal friends with fake boobs it's like eeeeew. it doesn't seem sexy at all and i can't understand why it's supposed to be attractive.

do yourself a favor and keep her as a friend... there's a lot of other gals that would satisfy your urge for sex without ruining a friendship.

• Author
The only 29 year old on the most recent top Yahoo searches is: Eliza Dushku.

ie. Faith from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

She's in the March 2009 edition of Maxim and the already released pictures show tiny little titties and her lips look normal.

Either way, I think this particular OP is full of it.

Well, I actually know Eliza too. Worked with her on Angel (kind of stuck up), but haven't seen her since last years instyle oscar party. Anyway, I would never date that girl, in real life she is tore up. Most of these celebs look tore up in real life to be honest. Anyway, the girl I was talking about was number 2 on I think Sunday in searches on Yahoo. Whatever, it's unimportant.

She just texted me, "how are you going to make it up to me?" refering to the fact I stood her up on monday. See, she wants me to take her to events (press lines, red carpets,etc) and though it would probably get me more exposure, I don't really want to be seen with someone who would get plastic surgery (makes them seem so insecure). I think I am just going to take her to coffee and let her know that I think we should just be friends and not seen together.

Though I do kind of want to hit it just one time.....one time.

the mfk

I'll do her for you if you like. I can be like your stunt double. Anytime you don't want to have sex with a 20-something year old celebrity, I'll sacrifice myself and step in for you. I'm there for you bro.

How do you know she doesn't want to just mess around?

Also if you were making out with each other when she had her BF and you had your GF, which would be considered cheating by many people, why this dilemma all of a sudden? I would think that was worse that what you're considering now, unless you're married to her sister or something.

I vote for just do her -- do it for us common people that will never get a chance to nail a celebrity.

Citizen Erased
Well, I actually know Eliza too. Worked with her on Angel (kind of stuck up), but haven't seen her since last years instyle oscar party. Anyway, I would never date that girl, in real life she is tore up. Most of these celebs look tore up in real life to be honest. Anyway, the girl I was talking about was number 2 on I think Sunday in searches on Yahoo. Whatever, it's unimportant.

She just texted me, "how are you going to make it up to me?" refering to the fact I stood her up on monday. See, she wants me to take her to events (press lines, red carpets,etc) and though it would probably get me more exposure, I don't really want to be seen with someone who would get plastic surgery (makes them seem so insecure). I think I am just going to take her to coffee and let her know that I think we should just be friends and not seen together.

Though I do kind of want to hit it just one time.....one time.

the mfk

Up until this post I might have believed you. :lmao:

Up until this post I might have believed you. :lmao:

i agree. at first i thought = TROLL! but when i searched his posting history it seemed normal so i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

but now.... :rolleyes: ya, get real dude.

• Author

How do you know she doesn't want to just mess around?

Also if you were making out with each other when she had her BF and you had your GF, which would be considered cheating by many people, why this dilemma all of a sudden? I would think that was worse that what you're considering now, unless you're married to her sister or something.

well, we talked a lot on Saturday, she doesn't want to mess around, she wants what I can't and won't do; monogamy.

And the making out with boyfriends and girlfriends stuff?? well... we are actors and we were kids at the time, 17-20. Actors can be quite the nonconformists especially in emotional situations.

anyway, thanks for all your help

the mfk

• Author

Ok, this has become all about if I am lying or not.

Whatever, I don't care. Don't believe me.

I am going to continue to post on loveshack because I am a dork who plays poker all day at home when I don't have a gig.

I actually enjoy most of the posts of the people who don't seem to believe me so I will continue to seek your advice and read your ramblings, as i hope you read mine.

I will say this one more time, and yall can believe or not, but it would help if you did so you could help me with my problems and take the right perspective on my advice:

I live in Los Angeles, I am an actor, I have dated and do date some incredible women. For all these things, I am very lucky.

Let me ask all of you a question, why don't you believe me?

the mfk

If you're an actor or at least are in the business and you can apparently score these beautiful celebrities, then why are you coming onto some internet forum filled mostly with people who have trouble getting dates or keeping a bf/gf just to brag? I'm trying to imagine Brad Pitt logging in here and wasting his time on this forum...I just can't.

• Author
If you're an actor or at least are in the business and you can apparently score these beautiful celebrities, then why are you coming onto some internet forum filled mostly with people who have trouble getting dates or keeping a bf/gf just to brag? I'm trying to imagine Brad Pitt logging in here and wasting his time on this forum...I just can't.

Brad pitt is probably on some daddy forum.

I am not a celebrity

I like talking to people about relationships and my friends are way busier than me (my life is pretty sweet).

I use this place as a reminder for why I am not in a relationship.

And I truthfully want to help people with a healthy independent attitude.

I think many have bad codependent habits as I once did and I enjoy trying to help the young ones.

Damn, I thought y'all would rejoice in having someone on here that has had a lot of success with women, so it wasn't just the blind leading the blind...

i still like all of you......

the mfk

And I truthfully want to help people with a healthy independent attitude.

From your OP.

"We dated casually (she had a boyfriend)"

"though I had a girlfriend at the time we still made out on occasion."

If your advice will give LS'ers this type of attitude, I question its worth.

Not a terrible troll though... I give you 3/10 - and bid this thread goodbye.

• Author
From your OP.

"We dated casually (she had a boyfriend)"

"though I had a girlfriend at the time we still made out on occasion."

If your advice will give LS'ers this type of attitude, I question its worth.

Not a terrible troll though... I give you 3/10 - and bid this thread goodbye.

hahahaha

look, I don't believe in monogamy so.... I think most of you are not cut out for monogamy.... so yes, that is my advice. Don't be owned by, or own anybody.

At the age of thirty I would never use a possessive for a woman I am seeing, i.e. "this is MY GIRLFRIEND"

I just don't believe in owning people. I would never ask a girl to be mine and certainly never ask her to abstain from anything in her life on my account. I think all classic (monogamous/possessive) relationships are not built on love, but built on the individuals inability to feel complete and they validate their worth in the others faithfulness.

It is emotionally archaic.

So I have open relationships now, when I was 18 I simply lied to girls like most men do their whole lives.

you need a thought enema, you sound like a hater.

"It's just a game, I just play it to play it"

good luck kid.

the mfk