What am I to her? Coworker or more?

Beachead

There's a girl at work that i'm just so curious about. I do like her but she has boyfriend. I was a little hurt by this because I was getting some signals from her and I decided to ask her out. Ofcourse she turned me down by telling me she'd get back to me though she never did. This was about 2 months ago and since then we have moved past it and she has gone back to normal.

Since then..there have been various things around work to arouse my curiousity again about her interest and one of them included chatting with another girl in front of her..I tried to include her but she was real quiet and had her nose buried in a magazine..she didn't even respond when I said bye that night. She's normally carries out good conversations with me. Jealousy?

It made me want to see if she'd approach me if I didnt approach her..and I am surprised to say that I got my answer today because she did seek me out twice when I didn't show up. For no reason at all..she was just passing by and wanted to talk. She'd say something like "Oh there you are" with a big grin and we'd carry out a conversation.

Which brings me to my next observation..she really laughs and smiles a lot around me. Sometimes I don't have to do anything. According to her, I make her laugh so hard that she screws her work up in front of me...and it has happened. It's a good thing right?

Last few things I get is she'll always hold a gaze with me if one of us is passing by..and she'd smile too. Sometimes a smirk if we had been joking around earlier. We have conversations that can last very easily about any topic.

My question is..I have her on facebook and i've tried sending a few msg's to her..she doesn't really respond and her bf is stopping me from really kicking it up a notch and asking her out one more time. She's mentioned a movie she's wanted to see, a concert she's wanted to go to..but her bf...ya know? Is she into me?

I feel like asking her out again but I am so hesitant and negative towards the idea.

Am I just that Co worker who's fun to be around or what?

• 2 weeks later...