Unfamiliar territory

Nobel

I have been with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now (feels good saying that), but in the past few weeks we seem to be arguing with one another (small stuff). I get scared thinking we won't last because we fight, I know it is trivial, but I can't shake a bad moment and end staying in it making mucj ado about nothing.

Help!!!

When you argue about things, its pretty important. I wouldn't label it small around her.

Some time apart to regroup and think about each other will do good. Other than that just listen to her. Women & Me think very differently. Whats important to us may not be important to you. Even the little things sometimes trigger our emotions out of control.

I would definitely have to agree w/Velvet... In many cases, women tend to place greater value on those same things/issues we men think are trivial...My advice to you would be consistent w/Velvets! Maybe some time apart to re-group/re-evaluate the relationship would help. Im confident that spending sometime apart would be beneficial to you both, because it will give your lines of communication a chance to rejuvinate, and refresh...

Best of luck to you,

-The Truth

Sometimes when you fight about small things....something big is really bothering her, but she doesn't have the courage or knowledge on how to tell you, so she just makes a big deal over toilet paper or something, because she's irritated about something else. Sit down and talk to her and have a discussion about your relationship. Make sure you're on the same page. And agree to fix it, if she means that much to you. It will take work from both of you though.