!She's got a bf..but seems like somethings there

Beachead

I met this girl at work. Took awhile before we began chatting but I realized she seemed to be warming up to me quickly. I'd get her paging me to her cash for non-work related reasons, lots of laughing, catching her eyes as she passed. I took it as a sign of interest and after 2 weeks, I asked her out. She didn't get back to me..and had a bf..so I stepped off as I should have.

Focused on my work, I began talking to other girls. It took us a week before she broke the silence and I began to speak with her normally again. We eventually moved passed it when she wanted to take a lunch with me and asked me what I ended up doing that weekend..the one I asked her out to..and she tried justifying her reasons by blaming it on the weather. It was true but..nevertheless..she didn't have the decency to get back to me..just an excuse which is a big negative. But then we were talking and she told me about some event nobody wanted to go with her to and just quietly sat there looking at me as if she wanted me to take her or something. I've been pondering about this since but have not taken action. She has a bf right? So why would I?

It took me awhile to understand this but I notice the girl acts one way in front of her co workers around me..rather restrictive and quiet..I'd say she tries to act professional around others as she should...but when she's alone with me..she's playful and we talk about anything including our plans on the weekend. She likes to bust my chops a lot and I can make her laugh..pretty hard sometimes. She has no problems looking me in the eye when we speak and I do also catch a soft smile from her face when I know she knows I'm approaching..she wouldn't look at me though until I approach her. Coincidently..I've sometimes stayed in the back of the store working most of my shift there away from her yet she always seems to find a way to bump into me. One last thing..she uses that soft higher voice that's kind of a turn on when she knows I'm going.

I'm sorry..i'm just trying to spit out all i can remember.

I haven't pushed anything since over a month ago when I asked her out. I concentrate on my work and avoid too much contact with her but I still go at her pace..i've been thinking though. Did I ask her out too soon? Does it sound like she'd hang out now if I were to ask?

Any tips would help