So upset, I can't sleep

sweetappl2

I've posted many times, about how my ex broke up with me so he could figure out problems in his life... etc what he wants to do, financial. He decided on the military. He in general treated me like crap over these months but on other times would be his sweet self.

Well I am so upset right now because tonite I went out with a group of friends and he didn't even say hi to me. Then some girl in our group (she didn't know we had a past) asked him to dance and he went w/ her.... And i saw her trying to dance with him. I confronted him about it, and he got really mad. saying that I'm making a big deal and that he was going over to the group to dance... he doesn't even dance!!

He's been stringing me along since the middle of september. He tells me he missed me, cares about me, etc... but HOW can you do something like that and not expect me to get hurt by it? I mean if I would do something as so much talk to a guy in our group, he would flip out and accuse me of being with the guy! I don't think that's fair!! I think I have every right to be upset that he took her advances. If he cared about me, and my feelings I feel he shouldn't do that!

But all he ended up doing was getting mad @ me and yelling. Saying WHY do I have to bring this all up now? (we were saying goodbye to everyone who was leaving work, as a going away night out) How dare he yell at me< when I'm the one upset? I left crying, and cried in my car. I've been crying all night and haven't heard from anyone to see if i'm doing okay. I don't understand. He was so flirty and acted like we were together on Friday, and then this ****!! I'm so tired of the up and down all the time. What do I do, I'm so tired of crying over him. I need my stuff back though, should I wait a few days? All I get from him are broken promises. He seemed so PERFECT in the first two months and then all this **** happens. Him going thru stress... and he always took it out on me. I'm so upset right now, somebody please help me! :(

lilmrcheerful

hey ya,

sorry to hear of your problems, seems to me that he's being so casual with you and disregarding your feelings. If he's intent in trying to find a career then he didn't have to break up with you to achieve that, i find that totally baffling. I just think he wasn't serious about this relationship or that he thinks you'd always be there and come running, but mark my words the moment he knows he can't have you anymore he will be as sweet as pie to try and win you back.

If he is stressed then me should try and get some treatment for it rather than take it out on you, he seems a very mixed up person who doesn't really know what he wants right now. You can do either of two things, you can either continue letting him upset you or give him the space he needs to work things out, if he comes back to you then it's meant to be, otherwise I think you must move forward without him because he will run you so down.

I wish you all the luck in the world,

Take Care

Actions speak louder than words...

He's made it clear how you feel stands with him. Get your stuff back and move on. Make him jealous by finding a much better looking, and a less manipulative guy.

You deserve it.

Actions speak louder than words...

He's made it clear how you feel stands with him. Get your stuff back and move on. Make him jealous by finding a much better looking, and a less manipulative guy.

You deserve it.

CrashLanded87

Basically exactly what kdark said.... He can tell you all he wants.... But if he continues to string you along with no intentions of getting back together with you and dancing with other girls.... He isn't worth it and it's time to move on, as hard as it may be....

• Author

Thank you to everyone for your replies. i took a personal day off work today and have been lying in bed ever since. At this point, I don't want to talk to him anymore. I have a feeling he will text me again in a few days but I don't think I even want to answer unless its to tell him about my stuff. he has my movies and he owes me about 400 dollars. Ive been talking to girls that have been real close to me, but only over the phone as they are states away im just trying to forget it. At this point i dont even know if he would ever commit to a relationship and im tired of being hurt in the process. I haven't been happy in months. All of our friends are leaving this week to go home for good, so I won't even have to see him by friend association anymore plus my job is in a new place. Knowing him, i know he will do the comeback. He will text me after he's done being mad, and probably ask me what's wrong blah blah blah. Im not going to answer.

Its just so hard. How does someone who was mr perfect prince charming become someone like this? I had the most perfect relationship, and then with the break and all his issues, it comes to this. It makes me so sad. Not that I had any control over it, but I"m still sad! I look @ pics and I see the good times and it makes mee miss him because he was the perfect boyfriend :(