Dont have many friends..on break now..how can i meet girls?

Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss

I usally keep to myself a lot of the time. I just like to be alone. I have friends at school but i am home now so its hard for me to get out since i like to keep to myself. While at school i am good. I usally go out to parties and such but since i am home for the next few weeks basically by myself...what are some things i can do to meet new girls? I am looking for a good time and someone who can share my intrests!

I felt this way last summer. I also felt this way last winter break, and oddly enough that was the first time I hooked up with a girl. It just seemed to happen. :confused:

It's hard to meet new girls in such a short time. I'm trying to keep my mind off them by reading some books I got, and so far it's working. :p You could do the same, but if you crave female interaction that much then go to a cafe or bookstore or something and just hang out. Some cute girl could walk in that might give you the look, and if that doesn't happen then you can just enjoy a book and some coffee.

You doing anything for new year's eve? The last 2 years I luckily got invited to stuff, but the year before that I was home alone and it sucked. It got better though after I got some eggs, a gallon of milk, and a super soaker and went to this girl's house who invited everyone but me to her party. =p

Go to craigslist for your city and go under 'adult gigs' (forget about 'erotic' section, only trash there). Find someone young who needs help.

I just turned down a 19 year old that I started corresponding with just this morning -- she wanted $1000 a week, which is way above current market rates for sugarbabies in this part of the country. (Besides, my primary is even younger and only runs at slightly above minimum wage...)

Oh wait, did the OP mean meet girls FOR FREE? There ain't no such thing as free lunch, buddy!!! :)

A beautiful woman once told me when I was young, "Nothing in this life is free".

• Author
Brady_to_Moss

I just feel like i need a girl in my life right now. I have never really had a girl in my life and i am sick of it. I need to start being more open and trying new things but its hard for me.

You've been on this board long enough to hear good advice. In addition, didn't you start a thread like this before?

Can't help someone who won't even help himself.