A spanish-fly

what do a girl want for a scent? I saw on an advertisement that they have a pherforomone that attracts women and to this I will tell you they call it the "Spanish-fly"

Do a scent attract a female in a love-manner? If I want to purchase some of this potion will it attract females? or is it maybe just a scam? it costs not too much money, but the only plae c I can find some is on internet, and to this i will confess to you that I have no credit- card in fact, so I can get none

1. brush your teeth. Ain't nothing grosser than stained teeth, unless it's bad breath.

2. bathe. No body funk, please.

3. go easy on the cologne. Usually, good hygiene does the trick.

4. watch your manners. Humping on her leg after the first introduction is just plain tacky. If you need sex that bad, pay a professional. If you can't afford a 'ho, then go rent a movie. No woman wants to feel like a sex object. And if she does, she'll let you know when to treat her like one. Until then, don't be a pain in the *.

5. don't be so desparate. Losers are a BIG turn-off.

as for the stuff advertised on TV, you know what they say: if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Why waste money on crap you know isn't going to work?

YOU ASK:

1. "Do a scent attract a female in a love-manner?"

No. Different women enjoy different scents but the myth of females being sexually stimulated by their olfactory nerves has been perpetuated by television and magazine advertising. Stupid men pay hundreds of millions of dollars each year on colognes that advertisers imply will attract women. There is not an ounce of truth to any of this. Women like nice smelling men but they themselves often don't know why there is the attraction.

If a particular woman was attracted to say, Lagerfeld Cologne, if this theory held true she would be attracted to every man in the world who wore Lagerfeld...and that simply isn't true.

2. "If I want to purchase some of this potion will it attract females?"

If you are talking about Spanish Fly, you are incorrect. Now flys are attracted to some women but that's another story.

Spanish Fly is crushed up beetles. The substance is very coarse and if too much is ingested, it can be fatal as it causes great irritation to internal digestive organs. There is simply no truth whatsoever to this Spanish Fly myth. If attracting women were only that easy, every man alive would be popping Spanish Fly and carrying condoms in his pocket and screwing his brains out everyday.

3. "or is it maybe just a scam? it costs not too much money, but the only plae c I can find some is on internet, and to this i will confess to you that I have no credit- card in fact, so I can get none"

It's not really a scam. It's sort of one of those things where if you truly believe something works, it will work simply by the power of your mind and not anything else. It's something like a placebo. If you truly believe that cow manure will attract women to you, that might work as well. More than likely, it will attract cows to you...and you might just enjoy that experience.

If I thought for a minute that ordering some of this stuff over the Internet would help get you laid, I would lend you one of my credit cards.

I'm really sorry, but there are no shortcuts to love. Be the best you can be at who you are and the right person will come to you. And, by all means, smell as pleasant as possible but don't overdo it.

My secret is wearing Pine-Sol Disinfectant Cleaner behind my ears. Women go out of their minds with it. It reminds them of when they do house cleaning and it has a fresh, pine smell. But they don't like Chlorox so don't use that.

If you want to know more about phermone or pheromone research, enter "pheromone" in a good search engine like http://www.google.com and you will find lots of sites that will explain things to you. Just use good common sense and don't believe everything you hear or read.