Best friend

My best friend is a guy. I do everything with him. All of our friends always oick on us because most of the time we act like we are dating. Like when we go tocthe movies or go out to eat he always pays for me and we rent movies together about three or four nights a week and we always end falling asleep together. But nothing ever happens. My best friend won't even talk to girls anymore if I'm around. Well then about aweek ago we ended up hooking up. I really wished it wouldn't have happened but since then its happened again. NOw things are kind of wierd. He still calls me every day but we don't hang out at all any more. I don't have feelings for him all I want to know is if there is any way for me to get my best friend back.

There's something highly dysfunctional about this relationship and unless I could talk to you I wouldn't be able to figure it out.

The possibilities:

1. He has feelings for you and now that he sees you don't feel the same way, he needs to back off. If that's the case, repect it.

2. He was jerking you around all along and now that he's gotten a sampling, he's no longer all that interested.

3. You are denying your feelings for him. No woman will spend so much time with a guy having fun and even go further with him if she doesn't have some kind of feelings for him. Maybe you are scared???

You say you wished you hadn't "hooked up" but you then did it again. Why does my BS meter go off the wall with this one?

I think you need to get your feelings sorted out. I think both of you have far greater feelings for each other than you're willing to admit. But it's best to have a real good talk with the guy and just let it all hang out. That's absolutely the ONLY way things will every get back to the way they used to be....if that's what's supposed to happen in this case.