I keep getting caught

where is appropriate place for a man to make his self-pleasure so as not to be caught? I keep getting invaded and making embarrassment like from my mom who says "get a job, and a life" whic/h hurts feelings. I saw a young female who aroused my senses in sofar as what I prefer in a love-image, and saw her at the fair to which I asked her if she fancies a date for some companionship to which she laughed and I became upset. Marta tells me to go to SLAA meetings but I really want a girl to keep really really bad and nobody on this goddamm place is ever of any help. I heard females prefer a tall-man and to that I will tell u that I am over 5-11. I really want to find a girl-friend even for maybe just a little bit of a hand-job and to take to dinner \I dont even care that much if she be fat or ugly as long as she have no facial-moles.

You will never find a decent lady with your attitude. But if all you want is a handjob, pay a prostitute and let it go at that.

Is your post serious or what?

If it is, you should take your Mom's advice and fast. Why are always getting caught beating off......can't you control yourself? Get caught in public and you'll be in jail, mister. There's laws about that kind of indecent stuff (in public).

You sound so totally desperate. You don't care if a woman is fat or ugly, you just want a hand job? Is that all you think of woman, as someone to pull your pud? Pull your own pud and find someone to teach you about respecting women. It wouldn't hurt for you to get some professional help either as you sound very angry and like you expect women to want to get you off. Who do you think you are? It's obvious you think absolutely nothing of women, that they are only around to give you pleasure. Scary stuff.

questionaire

WOW, man

you really need a life and start to think life a little be more POSITIVE specially girls

i don't know if you were insulted or treated bad by females before

why do you have any disturbing behavoir like this

you know. you don't really need to ask the girl to give you a hand job

you can do it yourself TOO

let me say this. BE GOOD