Do you have an unexpressive boyfriend? (Warning: VENT)

lightscamerainaction

lightscamerainaction

I have been dating a wonderful man for four months. Well, besides the problem I posted in another thread, things are going great. He's funny, spontaneous, interesting and kind. He is very well-versed on everything except his feelings. He even admits he is bad at expressing them.

He uses short and vague sentences. Even though I know action is louder than words and I can tell by his body language that he loves and cares about me, I often feel unsatisfied that the one sentence he uses with me almost everytime we are affectionate with each other is "you are such a sweetie" or "you are such a cutie". And he uses it repeatedly over and over again. It is such an impersonal sentence to start with and it just gets so old!

Sigh....am I the only one with this problem?

Ide love for some one to say eather of those things to me at this point I dont think there cold or impersonal some people just arnt deep they dont overly express themselves hes giveing you sunflowers when you want red roses its really up to you to decide if you can live with sunflowers I guess..