How often do you get opportunities?

Kamille

How often do you notice people flirting with you? How often do you find yourself flirting with people?

How often do you get approached /asked out? How often do you ask people out?

How often do you meet someone that you feel attracted to?

How often do you meet someone where you just feel "it" - that feeling where you just know the two of you are going to date?

1) Flirting with words and not just with eyes? Maybe once a month.

I usually flirt back a bit but if I'm not interested or if the person is taken I try not to.

2) I get asked out about four times a year I guess. I rarely completely initiate asking out, but I sometimes do "confirm" dates or ask for a third date.

3) I meet someone (meaning talk to, not just pass by on the street) that I"m attracted to about two times a year. Definitely not as often as I want to, because it really limits my opportunities for enjoyable dates.

4) I have never felt "it", which I assume means the feeling I would date someone for at least a few months. I've come close, but my timing always seems off.

How often do you notice people flirting with you? How often do you find yourself flirting with people?

How often do you get approached /asked out? How often do you ask people out?

How often do you meet someone that you feel attracted to?

How often do you meet someone where you just feel "it" - that feeling where you just know the two of you are going to date?

I flirt all the time. Not overtly, or always with people I'm interested in, but I'm very playful.

I get asked out quite a bit. Some weeks not at all, but some weeks several times in one week... If I am out and about without a man, I'll usually get someone trying to get my number, etc. Sometimes several. On dating websites, I get about a dozen emails a day if I log in regularly, but mostly guys I'd never date. I will 'pick up' (give my phone number to, ask out, etc) a guy if I see one I'm interested in - not very often. A couple times a year, maybe.

I'm very rarely truly attracted to someone -- intellectually and physically. Maybe two or three times a year. Even less if you factor in the later emotional attraction.

About once a year, I just know I'll date somebody.

If I'm at a bar I almost always get approached/hit on. But just going about my daily business -- rarely. Might be because I hardly go out and I'm not especially friendly or approachable.

How often do you notice people flirting with you? How often do you find yourself flirting with people? - when I'm seriously dating someone, I hardly notice anything. Or flirt.

How often do you get approached /asked out? - often

How often do you ask people out? - I don't

How often do you meet someone that you feel attracted to? - very often, but when I'm seriously dating, I do nothing about it.

How often do you meet someone where you just feel "it" - that feeling where you just know the two of you are going to date? - rarely.