How many people have you truly had strong feelings for?

gummybear

I'm 22. I've only truly loved one person but that's over and done with....

I kinda have feelings for someone right now....but that's not exactly working out the way I want it too.... :(

yep.

me too.

My very first love and my current one.

I'm way over the first though, just to reassure everyone.

I've had 30+ years to get over it..... :laugh: :laugh:

LoveJonesRomance

I have had strong feelings with every guy I have been with. If I don't have feelings for you, then I don't have a reason to be with you. Simple.

• Author
I have had strong feelings with every guy I have been with. If I don't have feelings for you, then I don't have a reason to be with you. Simple.

How many guys is that?

4 guys. Im 31.

The last one I have gone No Contact with I'm just sitting here busting out crying.

I've had strong feelings for quite a number of people, including and especially my family and friends. :love:

As for strong romantic feelings, not exclusive to being in love, under 10.

I'm 22 and only truly ever loved 1 person.

I did have really strong feelings for up to 5 or 6 girls before, some I dated and lost interest after a few weeks, others I never got with.

I've had strong feelings for 5 people. 4 of them had a serious relationship with me. The other one I was friends with and mostly it was an unrequited love type thing :( Out of all of them though, I think I only truly loved 1. The one I'm with now I'm starting to get to that point with though too. Hopefully it works out because I do love him and don't want the 1 ex of mine to overshadow anything.

Oh...and I'm almost 26.

God, I mean this can date back to when I was 12 and in love with the cute boy in school!

But, adult life, I'd say five and I'm 30. Two of them I thought I was in love with.

Strong feelings for. This can date back to elementary school! But I'll go with my adult life, so that would be... five. Three of them I dated, one was unrequited and one was, an interesting fan relationship with someone kind of famous. I'm 30.

3, what's disturbing was that none of them were LTR. With 2 I had some romantic relationship going for a short while. 1 was/is most likely unrequited (and still going).

I have had strong feelings with every ... If I don't have feelings for you, then I don't have a reason to be with you. Simple.

agreed.

about 10 with me. not sure i'd call it "love" in all cases, but strong feelings nonetheless. i'm 31.

Cherry Blossom 35

One was my long term bf, but I never had great passion for him. I loved him, though.

The next was filled with passion, but he had a long term gf that he put on hold to date me. He kept me off balance which only fueled the intensity. I've never felt anything like that since.

The last one was love on my part, but not on his. More like strong like/caring on his part. Unfortunately, he was in a rough spot in life. If I met a guy like that now, I would never get involved. I was young and stupid.

I'm 22 and I'd have to say 3, even though I can't really remember the why's or how's about the first one (a friend from h.s.).

One of the others I dated for 4 years and loved more than anything. I know he'll always hold a place in my heart no one else will be able to touch, but I've come to the point where I'm ok with our relationship having ended.

The other guy is my boss, which sucks since it means I can't act on my feelings, but isn't the worst kind of relationship to have with someone you're in love with, either. At least I know when I'll next see him (Monday morning :love:).

My stats:

Long-term relationships (longer than 1 year): Three.

Guys I've been in love with: One.

I'm 24.

Serious feelings?

I'm not sure. I've only been in love once, but my first boyfriend, I definitely still think about (not wanting to be with him or anything) and he meant a lot to me. My second boyfriend is still one of my best friends. The third was the one I loved.

I've had feelings for several other guys, but what makes them "strong" feelings?