messed up situation

ok im gonna try to make this story a short as possible. i went to a cookout at my friend john and heathers house on sunday night. they had a girl over that works with john (amy) heather is bi-sexual and has been trying to "get with" heather for the past few months. it was the first time i ever met amy and we had a great conversation thoughout the night. we all ended up drinking a few beers and playing card til pretty late and when amy said she was leave i said i was leaving too. so i went out and asked for her number. heather called me before i was even done talking with amy and told me to kiss her ass and just hung up. amy and i went out for lunch monday and had a great time, this girl amazes me and when im with her everything else in the world just goes away. i could see a very long relationship coming out of it. amy told me she has no intentions of "getting with" heather. heres the problem. heather and john have been great friends to me and i wouldnt want to lose them but should i give up on this girl? ive tried to talk to heather and tell her how i feel about amy but she thinks im just trying to steal her girl. any replies would be great thanks

Let me get this straight, your friend (female) is is in a relationship with man but is hot for this other female. You and this other female click and this other female even says she's not interested in the other female (your friend).

Your female friend is pissed at you for 'stealing" her girl?

And what about John? how does he feel?

Does he like being cheated on?

Who cares what John and Amy think abot yor love life?

So they invited the stray female to their house with the idea of threesome seduction?

And she decides she likes you instead. What do you owe these twisted people? In plain ingles: De Nada!

You are unlucky for having such friends and such personality from your family and background and you are lucky enough for knowing is wrong.But if you do love and decide to not have an affair any longer and control yourself in the future then DO NOT tell your fianc about the affair. It is very important. Nobody can accept the fact. It is so cold and grey the world suddenly becomes. Keep your guilt in mind and try to learn to love. And after you get married, take the love of your children into account. It is not easy for a child without a "normal" family if you keep treating on your hushand or lose control of yourself, having sex with other man, your husband will eventually know(this a theory), then your family will break up finally. Human is selfish, but what if you are treated the same way. Love your fianc only and in the future love your children and try to have sex only with your husband. Also, very important now, Get rid of all your previous friends and try to do something to please your fianc and focus only on your fianc. Life is never easy in your situation, but you should know that love can be "plated" and your personality can also be "planted" and "harvested", when you knowing you are wrong and you will finally learn the real meaning of love.Caring, accepting,giving is the original meaning of love.

Sorry I posted the above message to the wrong place. It should be in "Cold Footed Cheater"

You are unlucky for having such friends and such personality from your family and background and you are lucky enough for knowing is wrong.But if you do love and decide to not have an affair any longer and control yourself in the future then DO NOT tell your fianc about the affair. It is very important. Nobody can accept the fact. It is so cold and grey the world suddenly becomes. Keep your guilt in mind and try to learn to love. And after you get married, take the love of your children into account. It is not easy for a child without a "normal" family if you keep treating on your hushand or lose control of yourself, having sex with other man, your husband will eventually know(this a theory), then your family will break up finally. Human is selfish, but what if you are treated the same way. Love your fianc only and in the future love your children and try to have sex only with your husband. Also, very important now, Get rid of all your previous friends and try to do something to please your fianc and focus only on your fianc. Life is never easy in your situation, but you should know that love can be "plated" and your personality can also be "planted" and "harvested", when you knowing you are wrong and you will finally learn the real meaning of love.Caring, accepting,giving is the original meaning of love.

Tell Heather that it 'sucks to be her'.

Amy is capable of making her own decision about her sexuality and who she wants to be with.

I feel sorry for your poor friend John.

ok im gonna try to make this story a short as possible. i went to a cookout at my friend john and heathers house on sunday night. they had a girl over that works with john (amy) heather is bi-sexual and has been trying to "get with" heather for the past few months. it was the first time i ever met amy and we had a great conversation thoughout the night. we all ended up drinking a few beers and playing card til pretty late and when amy said she was leave i said i was leaving too. so i went out and asked for her number. heather called me before i was even done talking with amy and told me to kiss her ass and just hung up. amy and i went out for lunch monday and had a great time, this girl amazes me and when im with her everything else in the world just goes away. i could see a very long relationship coming out of it. amy told me she has no intentions of "getting with" heather. heres the problem. heather and john have been great friends to me and i wouldnt want to lose them but should i give up on this girl? ive tried to talk to heather and tell her how i feel about amy but she thinks im just trying to steal her girl. any replies would be great thanks

Whatever, Amy obviously doesn't want to "get it on" with Heather, or else there would have been a foursome at the cookout. She like syou, you like her. Heather and John have each other. If they are really that mad, it's probably not at you. They are mad at each other. The yhave no stake on your claim.