need help PLEASE

this is my first time posting here. i have been dating a man for over 4 years. we live together. he's a great guy but he often says things that make me feel badly and i often just want to leave and not come back.

but i stay because i can't imagine life without him plus i couldn't survive financialy without him. our relationship don't seem right at times. he can be controling. he wants me to work full time and i figure i spent my life working and now it's time to relax and enjoy myself.

he wants me to cook and clean and have a nice home for us and that's fine but i am not his maid. i raised my kids and i'm threw with that. does this make me wrong?

he has a female coworker whose also a friend and sometimes she phones here and they talk and i get very jealous, so much so that i want to just leave.

i sometimes have problems with feeling anxious. if i had my choice i would never leave my home, i would just stay here all the time but my guy can be pushy and makes me feel obligated to go out and do things with him. i think he is out of line.

does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone relate? thanks!!!!

I did the stay home thing a couple times, after a period of a year I would go insane and than go back to work. But I think If someone is staying home, than that person should run the home just like any business. Everything should be organized, clean, and nothing left undone. Cooking, bills, the garage should even be clean. Yardwork, whatever, it should all be taken care of. Although, your husband should not leave everything up to you. He is obligated to clean up after himself and help when needed.

As for the co-worker calling! Have you ever answered the phone when she calls, tell her next time that it would be more appropriate if she were to call less and never after dinner time unless its an emergency. If your husband wont listen to you when her calls upset you, than you should lay the rules for the co worker.

this is my first time posting here. i have been dating a man for over 4 years. we live together. he's a great guy but he often says things that make me feel badly and i often just want to leave and not come back. but i stay because i can't imagine life without him plus i couldn't survive financialy without him. our relationship don't seem right at times. he can be controling. he wants me to work full time and i figure i spent my life working and now it's time to relax and enjoy myself. he wants me to cook and clean and have a nice home for us and that's fine but i am not his maid. i raised my kids and i'm threw with that. does this make me wrong? he has a female coworker whose also a friend and sometimes she phones here and they talk and i get very jealous, so much so that i want to just leave. i sometimes have problems with feeling anxious. if i had my choice i would never leave my home, i would just stay here all the time but my guy can be pushy and makes me feel obligated to go out and do things with him. i think he is out of line. does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone relate? thanks!!!!

Let me get this right...

You don't work?

You lay around at home all day and don't pitch in with the housework?

You stay with this man just because you need his money?

He even offers to take you out but you don't want to go?

And you're surprised and even feel "hurt" when he protests?

How would you feel, Tammy, if he got tired of working and pitching in like you? If he quit his job tomorrow and laid around the house like you, THAN what would you do?

Where is your 50% in this relationship? If its "sex", hell, he could pick up a prostitute or some girl at the bar and it would cost him far less.

Sorry to sound cruel, but I think you're the one who's way out of line here!

this is my first time posting here. i have been dating a man for over 4 years. we live together. he's a great guy but he often says things that make me feel badly and i often just want to leave and not come back. but i stay because i can't imagine life without him plus i couldn't survive financialy without him. our relationship don't seem right at times. he can be controling. he wants me to work full time and i figure i spent my life working and now it's time to relax and enjoy myself. he wants me to cook and clean and have a nice home for us and that's fine but i am not his maid. i raised my kids and i'm threw with that. does this make me wrong? he has a female coworker whose also a friend and sometimes she phones here and they talk and i get very jealous, so much so that i want to just leave. i sometimes have problems with feeling anxious. if i had my choice i would never leave my home, i would just stay here all the time but my guy can be pushy and makes me feel obligated to go out and do things with him. i think he is out of line. does anyone have any suggestions or can anyone relate? thanks!!!!

there is a person on here that goes by the name "Crystal" that can relate to your problems. maybe she will give you a reply and you can talk about it with her or just post again and ask for Crystal to reply.

there is a person on here that goes by the name "Crystal" that can relate to your problems. maybe she will give you a reply and you can talk about it with her or just post again and ask for Crystal to reply.