How to stop feeling heartbroken over my dead-end crush

spookie

I guess they call it "crush" for a reason: "crushed" is how I feel each time I think about him.

He sent me two smileys via email last Tuesday. I was on a high for a week. But today he ignored me in a couple of meetings, failed to bring up some topics we hadn't finished talking about on Friday, and spent an hour after lunch explaining a card game to this other girl,excluding me from the conversation. Listening to their easy laughter, I felt boring, ugly, and awkward.

The sound of his voice makes me horny and depressed all at once. I can't imagine wanting someone more. I can't envision any way to be with him.

This sucks.

If propinquity breeds attraction, one can assume its opposite is your solution.

Thank you for the new vocabulary.

And try ignoring him for a while and see how he likes it!!

although I'm a guy; I know the feeling. not the horny and depressed part though; I've never felt that way (it would be a weird sensation). dead-end crushes suck. If he would rather talk to someone else about a silly card game while excluding you entirely, he doesn't think of you as you think of him.

ironically, I feel like I'm losing a girl whom I have a crush on to a guy who can perform neat magic tricks with cards. :p That too makes me feel 'boring, ugly and awkward'.

Try going without him without thinking about him and then maybe, your mind might be taken away elsewhere. Then again; I can't even do that myself so here's to the both of us. cheers