update on "boyfriend's ex"

I talked to his ex, and she assured me that she wasn't going to do anything with him, that she doesn't want him back. I mean I trust him completely. But yet I am still so scared of losing him. Why is that?

I have such strong feelings for him, I don't know if I could take not being with him. I just get so jealous of other people, girls. This in turn makes me angry. I then get mad and yell at him. How can I stop yelling? This is making our relationship hell. I don't know what to do.

I just need a lot of advice.

If you can't control your own behavior, it will pretty hard for us to do so or for us to even advise you on how to get a grip.

Basically, the greater the need the greater the fear. You obviously care about this guy deeply so you are going to fear losing him much more. That's just human nature. But you are in charge of your feelings so I urge you to get ahold of them and curtain your jealous reactions.

I also urge you to stop this childish yelling around your guy. If I was him, I'd be history. I don't hang around girlfriends who just yell for no reason.

If he and his ex want each other, they would not tell you. She needs to work on him to get him to hate you first. You are scared of losing him because it always hurts to lose someone. If you trusted him completely, you would not be worried about this at all. He causes you this pain and you cannot stand being without him... without pain I think we'd all be better. Does he yell at you ever?

It seems that him and his ex have an attachment, an attachment that not even you can break. You MUST deal with them being close friends. It is his and her choice. If you don't like it, then you are free to go. You can stop yelling by saving yourselves the trouble of fighting all the time by leaving him. Do you really see yourself with him in the future? You know his ex will be there. You will have to learn to deal with her. Remember, at one time he had feelings for her. Do not yell, but try to sort this out in a organized fashion. Discuss this with him, see if there is really anything going on. If your relationship is hell, then there's a way out!

Advice: Find someone else that you get along with better. Someone without an ex hanging around!

I talked to his ex, and she assured me that she wasn't going to do anything with him, that she doesn't want him back. I mean I trust him completely. But yet I am still so scared of losing him. Why is that? I have such strong feelings for him, I don't know if I could take not being with him. I just get so jealous of other people, girls. This in turn makes me angry. I then get mad and yell at him. How can I stop yelling? This is making our relationship hell. I don't know what to do. I just need a lot of advice.
I talked to his ex, and she assured me that she wasn't going to do anything with him, that she doesn't want him back. I mean I trust him completely. But yet I am still so scared of losing him. Why is that? I have such strong feelings for him, I don't know if I could take not being with him. I just get so jealous of other people, girls. This in turn makes me angry. I then get mad and yell at him. How can I stop yelling? This is making our relationship hell. I don't know what to do. I just need a lot of advice.

I make it a point not to date men that have X's hanging around. The minute I notice something like this---I run the other way. If he care's about you and your feelings, he wouldn't put you through this. YELLING is not good for YOU! Work on this for yourself and future relationships. Good luck.

If he and his ex want each other, they would not tell you. She needs to work on him to get him to hate you first. You are scared of losing him because it always hurts to lose someone. If you trusted him completely, you would not be worried about this at all. He causes you this pain and you cannot stand being without him... without pain I think we'd all be better. Does he yell at you ever? It seems that him and his ex have an attachment, an attachment that not even you can break. You MUST deal with them being close friends. It is his and her choice. If you don't like it, then you are free to go. You can stop yelling by saving yourselves the trouble of fighting all the time by leaving him. Do you really see yourself with him in the future? You know his ex will be there. You will have to learn to deal with her. Remember, at one time he had feelings for her. Do not yell, but try to sort this out in a organized fashion. Discuss this with him, see if there is really anything going on. If your relationship is hell, then there's a way out! Advice: Find someone else that you get along with better. Someone without an ex hanging around!