Question for the ladies

Paulie

Hi everybody..quick question, especially for the ladies:

Yesterday I was at a big college party, and girls were signing my shirt, and writing all kinds of provocative, flirty stuff. It was a blast. This one girl was absolutely gorgeous, and wrote "sandi loves you" in big letters all across my chest. I got her name and phone number off the college's website, and I'd like to try to contact her...we'd only spoken for a minute or so, but there was certainly some energy there...she was like...flirting pretty hard while she was writing...her friends were leaving, and you know how girls can be...they have to travel in packs.

Can this be done? Can I contact her and not look like a complete stalker, which I'm really not? I was thinking of saying I'd gotten her e-mail address from one of her friends, whom I cannot remember, and just saying it was really nice to meet her, and give her my AOL Instant Message screenname. Any suggestions? Even though we just spoke for a minute (literally)...I'd really like to see her again...and if it means anything, I now have her phone #, e-mail address, physical address (dorm)...lol. My brother goes to the school too. I live about an hour away.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paulie

I know you asked for the ladies' opinions, but I'm going to warn you right now, if you don't call Sandi...I WILL. She is one HOT babe!!! (And, by the way, she signed MY underwear at a different party)

if the college has publicized her address on their website or a directory, I don't see how there would be a problem telling her how you accessed her information if you called or wrote her. But for Pete's sake, don't be a horn-dog when you do meet her, no matter what kind of chemistry you felt the night of the party! Just be casual and friendly, and take it from there.