BORED!!!!! BORED!!! BORED!!

TINALBI

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 1/2 years and I am so bored I am freaking out. It seems that there is no driving passion in him anymore. We don't live together but we live 20 minutes away from each other. Never has he called me and said, "hey, I want to see you, I am coming over." Or "why don't you come over here?" We get together on planned days. And when we do get together, he can never think of anything inventive to do. We have sex in either just my bed or his bed... UGHH!! I can't take it. I have talked with him about it. I have said blatently that it would be nice for him to do these things... he says okay, but never does them. I love him dearly, but where is the driving force? The passion? I get no gifts for no reason. I get no romantic get aways. The other day, he went to grab me and I didn't even want him to touch me..I don't know what to do!!!

The feeling I get after reading your post is that you are very bored.

If you can't inspire some creativity and activity on the part of your boyfriend, why don't you inspire your own creativity and activity and find a more exciting boyfriend.

And while I'm on the subject, as a rule it's not other people or circumstances that bore is. When we are looking for who's making us bored, it's best to look in the mirror. Take responsiblity for your own fulfillment, excitement and passion.

Getting rid of this guy is one way. But you can be very happy alone if you want to be. How bored do you think you would be alone?

Sounds awful! I've been there! I got out! Now it's great! You only have one life---you need to enjoy it. Don't feel sorry for him. If you've warned him----let this be a lesson to him. Lots of men will make you top priority and make you feel like a princess. Next time DEMAND it from the beginning! It works. I am now really enjoying my life---he is still bored and boring.

The feeling I get after reading your post is that you are very bored. If you can't inspire some creativity and activity on the part of your boyfriend, why don't you inspire your own creativity and activity and find a more exciting boyfriend. And while I'm on the subject, as a rule it's not other people or circumstances that bore is. When we are looking for who's making us bored, it's best to look in the mirror. Take responsiblity for your own fulfillment, excitement and passion.

Getting rid of this guy is one way. But you can be very happy alone if you want to be. How bored do you think you would be alone?