and now.. the rest of the story

Foreign_Love

Foreign_Love

I'm sure some of you have been wondering what happened to me... well, the story continues to be strange, exciting, scary, and many times wonderful.

Those of you who have followed my escapades are probably going to be dismayed by the latest turn of events.

Last week we got married.

Yes, you read it right... married. Why? Well, the fact is, I'm going to be a Dad... and NO this is not something she made up in order to stay with me - I was there when the results from the test came in. At this point the most important thing in my life is my child. I will do everything possible to give my child the best life I can give him/her. Nothing else matters anymore.

The good news is that I got my (new) wife to agree to go into couples counseling to deal with her anger issues. I think she's making some major progress and I can only hope for the best. I will do everything in my power to make the best out of this situation.

For those of you who are religious I ask for your prayers... I need all the strength you can give.

Wow! May I repeat? Wow!

Don't I remember some money issues here? Are you two ready for this?

And what of her daughter? What is she going to do about that? I certainly haven't forgotten about that poor little girl in Japan who is being neglected by her father. Perhaps with the marriage license in hand she can waltz over there, pick the daughter up, and bring her back to stay with you?

More information, please.

Oh, and congratulations. I hope the therapy works well for you, I really do! And kudos to you for marrying her and taking responsibility for your forthcoming baby.

My only request is that if she takes out her anger on this child in any way, you grab that child and run as fast as you can. You owe that to your future son or daughter.

I'm sure some of you have been wondering what happened to me... well, the story continues to be strange, exciting, scary, and many times wonderful. Those of you who have followed my escapades are probably going to be dismayed by the latest turn of events. Last week we got married. Yes, you read it right... married. Why? Well, the fact is, I'm going to be a Dad... and NO this is not something she made up in order to stay with me - I was there when the results from the test came in. At this point the most important thing in my life is my child. I will do everything possible to give my child the best life I can give him/her. Nothing else matters anymore. The good news is that I got my (new) wife to agree to go into couples counseling to deal with her anger issues. I think she's making some major progress and I can only hope for the best. I will do everything in my power to make the best out of this situation. For those of you who are religious I ask for your prayers... I need all the strength you can give.

One day you say you were leaving, now your married! Well there are other ways you could have done it. You love each other, and your going to have a beautiful baby.

Congrats! How far along is she? You have to post now N than and let us know how things progress.

I'm sure some of you have been wondering what happened to me... well, the story continues to be strange, exciting, scary, and many times wonderful. Those of you who have followed my escapades are probably going to be dismayed by the latest turn of events. Last week we got married. Yes, you read it right... married. Why? Well, the fact is, I'm going to be a Dad... and NO this is not something she made up in order to stay with me - I was there when the results from the test came in. At this point the most important thing in my life is my child. I will do everything possible to give my child the best life I can give him/her. Nothing else matters anymore. The good news is that I got my (new) wife to agree to go into couples counseling to deal with her anger issues. I think she's making some major progress and I can only hope for the best. I will do everything in my power to make the best out of this situation. For those of you who are religious I ask for your prayers... I need all the strength you can give.