This a good idea for a date to bring a trainee nurse on?..

ansionnachcliste

ansionnachcliste

Hey there, I'm currently dating someone who is in college training to be a nurse.

We've known each other for nearly a year... kinda. We've started seeing each other a month ago.

We went out once before and had a brilliant time.

Now, considering she's a nurse and is very caring etc... what if I brought her to a blood doners clinic and I donated blood, not her? Is that weird?

Would she think its a nice thing to do? I've always wanted to donate blood at some point in my life. She's already pleased that I've just received my Donors card too.

Anyways, I could get it done... maybe feel a bit week and she could vaguely "look after" me. She's always saying "cute this, cute that" so I reckon I'll get this response from her.

We'll go somewhere else too of course.

But... in general, what do yous think?

Thanks ;)

Give blood because you wan to not because you want to impress some chick :rolleyes:

When you give blood it isn't an intimate setting where she would be able to be with you and "look after you"...

A nurse takes you to a room where you answer a bunch of questions and take a small prick test and if you pass then you go to a chair and donate blood.. the whole process takes maybe an hour or so...

If you donate platelets then that can take several hours...

What do you expect her to do while you are giving blood ??

By the way.. as a nurse the chances are she already gives blood at the hospital so you are already behind her :)

Do something else...

Give blood because you wan to not because you want to impress some chick :rolleyes:

When you give blood it isn't an intimate setting where she would be able to be with you and "look after you"...

A nurse takes you to a room where you answer a bunch of questions and take a small prick test and if you pass then you go to a chair and donate blood.. the whole process takes maybe an hour or so...

If you donate platelets then that can take several hours...

What do you expect her to do while you are giving blood ??

By the way.. as a nurse the chances are she already gives blood at the hospital so you are already behind her :)

Do something else...

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Terrible idea.

But here's a tip. After you give blood, you need like 20% the normal amount of alcohol to get drunk.

So maybe give blood and then take her out to a bar on your effective donor's discount.

CommitmentPhobe

Ask her if she wants to play drs and nurses, that worked for me once.

By the way beware of trainee nurses, in my experience most of them are completely nuts.

SoulSearch_CO
:confused: Whaaaa? Might be hot if she were a vampire or something. And as for the "taking care of you" thing - uh...it's a little early into dating her for her to take care of you. C'mon, man. No - not cool for a DATE. Maybe as things progress you could ask if she wanted to go with you for a donation, but it sure as hell wouldn't be a date. LOL Weird.