forgiving for constant mistakes

Orange1082

My gf (1 1/2 yr) constantly gets on my case about me not being able to move on or get over certain situations and says its immaturity ALTHOUGH I honestly try to BUT it is, well, a little hard when she repeats the damn mistakes. I mean, what do you tell someone who acts in this manner. I have just NO idea what can I say to clear it up how it really is and how she is playing me in that way...it kills me really

who has the problem moving on? You or your g/f?

My gf (1 1/2 yr) constantly gets on my case about me not being able to move on or get over certain situations and says its immaturity ALTHOUGH I honestly try to BUT it is, well, a little hard when she repeats the damn mistakes. I mean, what do you tell someone who acts in this manner. I have just NO idea what can I say to clear it up how it really is and how she is playing me in that way...it kills me really
officequeen

i would definately say that after the third time they deliberately cause the same problem you have every right to say that youve had it and youre leaving. In my experience, ive found that this usually stops the behavior as long as they feel that they may lose you for good. Its kind of cruel, but sometimes its the only way to wake someone up.

Exactly what kinds of mistakes does she keep repeating. Is she mentally challenged or learning impaired in some way?

Please give a few examples of what she does repeatedly and we can help you much better.