Lust or Love

Snicker23

I am just in that state right now that i am not sure if I love her or if I am just in lust. I love to have her around and also taling to her and watching her smile and holding her and I will do anything for her and I have tryed to do as much as I can and in the last month she has been acting like a b_tch and well I am evatuating what is going on so I have been finding that I like the stuff that I have mentioned and also I love to make her smile and feel safe, she like me to give her massages and I like doing that. I think that is love but in the last week I have also been wanting to play with her and kiss her tits all over again. I want to smell her sweet scent (not in a sexual way) I want to hold her. Am I lusting or in love???? I can not keep her off my mind what is wrong and how can I change this?

i dont think its love. u wdnt've posted these private details for the whole world to read if u loved her...

just my view though,

-yes

I am just in that state right now that i am not sure if I love her or if I am just in lust. I love to have her around and also taling to her and watching her smile and holding her and I will do anything for her and I have tryed to do as much as I can and in the last month she has been acting like a b_tch and well I am evatuating what is going on so I have been finding that I like the stuff that I have mentioned and also I love to make her smile and feel safe, she like me to give her massages and I like doing that. I think that is love but in the last week I have also been wanting to play with her and kiss her tits all over again. I want to smell her sweet scent (not in a sexual way) I want to hold her. Am I lusting or in love???? I can not keep her off my mind what is wrong and how can I change this?

We love people because of their behavior and their physical appearance. It's simply impossible to be in love with a bxtch.

This lady is a user and sees you as a fool, trying to please her but never giving you anything in return.

There is simply no good reason to remain with a using bxtch because you won't win. I've been there. They will take you for everything they can get and give as little as possible in return.

When they have eaten you alive, they are off and running.

In her eyes, you are a fool. A woman can have no respect for a guy who takes her crap and keeps coming around to be nice. She is talking about you to her girlfriends and laughting. I know this because I've been right where you are...exactly. It ain't pretty.

If you're looking for real love, go elsewhere. What you have right now is lust. If you must lust for a lady, go find one who isn't a bxtch. But there are so many really nice females who you can have a great relationship with who will show you love and caring and will treat you kindly.

Once this lady finishes you off, maybe you'll be ready for a nice gal.

You can't give her off your mind because you suffer from rejected child syndrome. You can't handle rejection. For some reason you think you NEED the love of this particular person. But that's insane. If you did and didn't get it you'd die. I would be so glad some stinking bxtch rejected me so I could move on to something a whole lot better.

She is a waste of your time and a waste of humanity.

Its lust! Only lust will hold you to her. Do you see yourself sticking around, after the fireworks are gone?

At that point, if you still are around for her, your in love!

We love people because of their behavior and their physical appearance. It's simply impossible to be in love with a bxtch. This lady is a user and sees you as a fool, trying to please her but never giving you anything in return. There is simply no good reason to remain with a using bxtch because you won't win. I've been there. They will take you for everything they can get and give as little as possible in return. When they have eaten you alive, they are off and running. In her eyes, you are a fool. A woman can have no respect for a guy who takes her crap and keeps coming around to be nice. She is talking about you to her girlfriends and laughting. I know this because I've been right where you are...exactly. It ain't pretty. If you're looking for real love, go elsewhere. What you have right now is lust. If you must lust for a lady, go find one who isn't a bxtch. But there are so many really nice females who you can have a great relationship with who will show you love and caring and will treat you kindly.

Once this lady finishes you off, maybe you'll be ready for a nice gal. You can't give her off your mind because you suffer from rejected child syndrome. You can't handle rejection. For some reason you think you NEED the love of this particular person. But that's insane. If you did and didn't get it you'd die. I would be so glad some stinking bxtch rejected me so I could move on to something a whole lot better. She is a waste of your time and a waste of humanity.

• 2 weeks later...

if u truly loved her, you wouldn't be posting such intimate details of what you want to do to her. i'd be pissed if i were the girl and knew you were telling the whole world about how you want to kiss her tits. ugh, please

i dont think its love. u wdnt've posted these private details for the whole world to read if u loved her... just my view though, -yes