I'm scared I'll never date anyone again

spookie

For the first time in my life, I have no prospects.

Well, there's my boss; but that's unrequited love in its purest form, and it sucks. I spend all my time fantasizing about being with him and he probably has no idea.

I live in the suburbs where everyone's married, I've given up drinking so now I'm antisocial, and my only friend is a Jesus freak, with Jesus freak friends.

I want to be in a GOOD relationship so badly. I miss the cuddling, I miss the comfort, I miss the sex. I miss having someone to play video games with and watch movies with and bake cookies for. But how am I ever going to find someone? And whennnn?

It's all over with the last guy?

Don't worry so much. I'm sure the only person who doubts your potential is you. You had a guy who was very serious about you just weeks ago, and you will again.

It's all over with the last guy?

Don't worry so much. I'm sure the only person who doubts your potential is you. You had a guy who was very serious about you just weeks ago, and you will again.

Serious enough to pee on you. You will find that again, Spooks!

Serious enough to pee on you. You will find that again, Spooks!

I've gotten excited enough to dribble a little, but never went the whole way.

Spookie.

Please do me the greatest favour ever.

Tell me who the character is in your avatar. What's the film/programme she's from?

It's driving me nuts!

The reason I ask, is that we tend to idnetify with our avvies...

I have Donkey....

A close friend calls me 'Donkey, in a shrek-like voice.... he described me to his wife:

"She's funny, short, talkative, thick skinned and comes out with some real pearls of wisdom sometimes."

I'm really not on terms with the last bit, but the rest is absolutely me....

Is your avvie absolutely you.....?

It's driving me nuts!

First we need to get her a date, and then we can worry about the nuts. Although, having said that, there's nothing wrong with getting the nuts out on a first date.

• Author
Spookie.

Please do me the greatest favour ever.

Tell me who the character is in your avatar. What's the film/programme she's from?

It's driving me nuts!

The reason I ask, is that we tend to idnetify with our avvies...

I have Donkey....

A close friend calls me 'Donkey, in a shrek-like voice.... he described me to his wife:

"She's funny, short, talkative, thick skinned and comes out with some real pearls of wisdom sometimes."

I'm really not on terms with the last bit, but the rest is absolutely me....

Is your avvie absolutely you.....?

It's Jeri Blank, from Strangers with Candy. Absolutely all me...

"Hello. I'm Jerri Blank, and I'm a forty-six year-old high school freshman. Thirty-two years ago I dropped out of high school and ran away from home. Oh, I made a lot of friends... did a lot of time. I was a boozer, a user and a loser. I stole the TV... Did some more time. My friends were dealers, cons and eighteen-karat pimps. But now, I'm out of jail, picking up my life exactly where I left off. I'm back in high school, living at home and discovering all sorts of things about my body. I'm finding out that though the faces have changed, the hassles are just the same."

• Author

When was the last time you guys had sex?

I usually start freaking out about who the next person will be at the 1 or 2 month mark, and I think it's been longer than now. I have no patience.

When was the last time you guys had sex?

Maybe somebody else can answer. As a virgin, I am constantly in a heightened state of sexual frustration.

It is very much a case of "use it, or lose it." I really hate seeing a juicy, thick slab of man-meat go limp. Time is everybody's enemy.

It's Jeri Blank, from Strangers with Candy. Absolutely all me...

No.... I don't know that....

I musta seen her in something else.

She looked nervous and neurotic, edgy and frankly, the most irritating woman I'd ever come across in a film or programme....Every child's nightmare mother! :D

Last time I had sex was 10 days ago.

I'm cool with that. Neither my partner nor I have a particularly high sex drive.

That's fine....

I miss the cuddling, I miss the comfort, I miss the sex. I miss having someone to play video games with and watch movies with and bake cookies for.

I can't think of a guy who would turn this down.