Where Can a Good Black Woman Find A Good White Man?

All Star

I'm thinking about dating white men again. I haven't done this in a long time. Where are they now? I used to find them at Ohio State U.

Riley Freeman
I'm thinking about dating white men again. I haven't done this in a long time. Where are they now? I used to find them at Ohio State U.

ummm go out and talk to all white men that visually intrest you and evalute them and make your choice

its that simple

• Like 1

It's easier online.

But why keen on white men, if I may ask? I have seen a few I admire, but would not go further to date them at this point.

Also, I just discovered recently that majority are unlikely to be circumcised. This is a deal breaker for me.

Also, I just discovered recently that majority are unlikely to be circumcised. This is a deal breaker for me.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/circumcision.htm

90% of babies born in the US in the 1950's were circumcised. That figure has fallen to about 60% of babies born after 2000. All in all, about 80% of men in the US have been circumcised.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/circumcision.htm

90% of babies born in the US in the 1950's were circumcised. That figure has fallen to about 60% of babies born after 2000. All in all, about 80% of men in the US have been circumcised.

That's what I thought. But on the recent thread on LS, it looked like I was the only one defending circumcision and those who opposed it appeared to be white males. It got me into thinking..

Er.... just to balance it out, I'm a white FEmale....

But I'm half Italian if that helps! :D

itgirlragdoll
That's what I thought. But on the recent thread on LS, it looked like I was the only one defending circumcision and those who opposed it appeared to be white males. It got me into thinking..

All of my partners have been white males, and they have all been circumcised.

But either way, I'm pretty sure you can meet white men the same way you'd meet any other men. Where do you live; perhaps your area makes it difficult?

It's easier online.

But why keen on white men, if I may ask? I have seen a few I admire, but would not go further to date them at this point.

Yuck..I saw that thread awhile ago. I think that is for the current generation being born now...I think. If I am not mistaken, I beleive that most men born in the US 20-40 years ago were circumcised. It is just a more recent thing to not do it. I would never put my son through the embarrassment of not being circumcised.

I have never seen a circumcised winkle and OMG do I live in another world? Is there a place in the USA where there are no white people?

I have never seen a circumcised winkle and OMG do I live in another world? Is there a place in the USA where there are no white people?

Atlanta:confused:??

LOL..Just kidding.

All of my partners have been white males, and they have all been circumcised.

But either way, I'm pretty sure you can meet white men the same way you'd meet any other men. Where do you live; perhaps your area makes it difficult?

Well, where I am I meet white males all the time. It's All Star who has an issue finding them..lol

Yuck..I saw that thread awhile ago. I think that is for the current generation being born now...I think. If I am not mistaken, I beleive that most men born in the US 20-40 years ago were circumcised. It is just a more recent thing to not do it. I would never put my son through the embarrassment of not being circumcised.

....And then for some reason move to the UK, and have him go through the embarassment of BEING circumcised, instead....!:rolleyes::laugh:

My willy has a sheath and it's a gonna stay the way God in his infinite wisdom intended it to!

Oh, good point!

(if you'll pardon the pun! :p:D)

I would never put my son through the embarrassment of not being circumcised.

:confused:

Do you think the other boys would tease him for being different?

They get teased a lot. My ex-H had to beg his father in tears to take him to the hospital and get circumcised. My young brother did the same too.

They do get teased by both boys and girls..seen it and heard of it. Hell I would say something if I was with a man who wasn't circumcised:sick:. I don't think I could actually bring myself to have sex with someone that was uncircumcised.

But anyway...All Star...whats up with the renewed interest in white men???

They get teased a lot. My ex-H had to beg his father in tears to take him to the hospital and get circumcised. My young brother did the same too.

Interesting. I am living in a country where the vast majority is uncircumcised, but I am circumcised. I got asked a couple of questions, but nobody ever teased me.

Wait wait... I got this... White guys huh? Okay... Bookstores, banks, RVs, trucks, suburbs, golf courses, gated communities, NRA get-togethers, corporate picnics...

Or... when in doubt head north. :)

Wait wait... I got this... White guys huh? Okay... Bookstores, banks, RVs, trucks, suburbs, golf courses, gated communities, NRA get-togethers, corporate picnics...

Starbucks, Foo Fighters concerts... I think you got most of them.