Not sure what is going on? Regret or his ego?

candykisses

This guy knows I like and I even asked him out but he said he was seeing someone. So I tried to move on.

Whenever he would come around I would not give him the attention I use to, I felt like I needed to distant myself from him. I tried this for a little bit, within the first couple of times he came by me, he couldn't believe I wasn't giving him the attention I use to. He would go by me and just stare at me even as he passed by me.(my friends told me he couldn't take his eyes off me). A couple of hours later he came back around and found me seperated from the group I was on the phone at this time and he came right up to me and told me I am always on the phone and he smiled and then he turned around a left but he continued to walk back and forth in front of me for the next hour, just looking at me.

The reason he made the comment about me being on the phone was because when he came by earlier in the day, I was on the phone and having a really good laugh with another friend of mine.

So since a couple of days after I asked him out, he has been around me alot more and talking to me alot more. It's like night and day with him.

So I don't get it, if he only sees me as a friend and nothing more, then why be so concerned if I am on the phone or if I don't give you attention all the time.

Also why the change in him, he is more comfortable with me now and he is seeking me out so much more then he did before and he did it quite alot before I asked him out.

Any clue to what is going on with this guy?