Thought we had something good...now it's going down the tubes.

zillad707

So this girl and her friend came to visit me and my roommate. Ive been talking/hanging out with this girl for about 5 months now but we were not technically dating although we have kissed and slept/cuddled together (not sex).

So while they're visiting, her friend goes on my computer and sees a conversation that i stupidly saved between me and her (the one on the computer). It was small talk at first and then turned into me asking her what her deal was (the girl i like) cause we got in an argument or two since the time they actually came to visit. Her friend said that she was just wierd sometimes and was really really shy but asked me if i liked her and i said yeah. after the girl i like read this she got really pissed and the whole night was shot as we didnt talk much and when we did it turned into arguing. she says she was mad cause the convo made her look like a b**ch but i dont really think it did. maybe she was mad that i like her? either way she said it was "pathetic" but i'm just a shy guy.

Now she continues to talk to my roommate but has yet to speak to me since they both left. I even read a convo the two of them had online and it said:

her: the good news is...

her: I havent talked to (my name) all day

roommate: is that good news for you?

roommate: you know it cant last forever

her: yesss

her: psh

her: idk im sure as heck not making the first text

i don't think i should have to text first, she went nuts that night and i didnt know what to do or say to her. and since she now knows i like her it would be too wierd for me. it's like now i feel the ball's in her court but the only problem is she is pissed at me so it's like i wish i would have told her sooner. we have talked every day (typically more than once) everyday since i met her....now we have gone a full day without contact. Any insight here?

And that was what I had written on yahoo answers yesterday but got no replies.

so she finally caved and IMed me and we had this long conversation. she started by saying "thanks for being so shady" she seemed upset that i hadn't tried talking to her but i was embarrassed how she found out that i liked her. so then an argument started and she accused me of not really being busy with school (i said i was but she hadn't tried talking to me either so it's not like i ignored her). she said i have never been "too busy" before to talk to her. so i thought i was having the upper hand all of a sudden an argument starts. she said she wasn't mad i talked to her friend about her but more mad that i denied i saved the convo. i explained to her that she called me out on this in front of other people so i didn't feel like talking about it so she may have thought i was just covering my tracks or lieing. i told her that night she flipped i wanted to talk to her in private but she refused.

she said she would never visit my house again as long as i was there (she's friendly with my roommate so i guess they get along) and i felt jealous she said that but didnt show it. i told her the only reason i had even talked to her friend was "because i liked you" and i wanted to know what she thought of me. i told her i was "shy about that stuff" and thought that would be a safe way to handle it and that i only saved the conversation cause i wanted to remind myself of what i said because i didnt know what to expect when she visited...i had assumed that her friend would tell her i asked about her even though she said she wouldn't and i didnt want to be caught off guard. but i had no idea she would see the conversation or that her friend would creep on my computer.

so she hasn't really said anything about liking me back or not. i mean if i had to guess she would say "no" or "not anymore". but we were so close at one point that i think about her a lot and wish i would have handled things differently. it's hard to not talk to someone for a whole day after you talk to them everyday, throughout the day for 5 months. should i give up on her or will she come around after she misses the good times we had?